[January 01, 2018, 02:14:01 PM]
Merry Christmas
by Janetplanet
[December 25, 2017, 10:33:41 PM]
Net Neutrality
by NightmarePatrol
[December 15, 2017, 07:44:03 AM]
Pages: 1 ... 743 744 745 746 747 [748]   Go Down

Author Topic: * CLP REPORT *  (Read 1951998 times)

jimmyt

• Self Important Starfish
Re: * CLP REPORT *
« Reply #11205 on: February 12, 2018, 05:54:02 PM »
Doc,Bearly is a non factor. There are many of us who still do things that need to be done without "asking for permission" None of the trustees have berated me for various landscaping projects after the fact. Some have even given complements.
......... Thanks Bob for the info.  I Miss seeing and talking with you and the gang.  I wonder with LEE's passing , if what is left of the "Blue Street Boys" ( darn quotes again ) are still doing their thing, under and around the Coaster.  Maybe Barney and some others, still are.  I miss those guys a lot also.  I remember one evening after our Volunteer duties were done, we were all together on the Hotel Porch putting down some 'Brewskis' and Lee was out of beer.  I offered him one of my 'top shelf' OLD MILWAUKEE beers, and he laughed and refused it, saying he would "never drink that stuff", or something to that effect. If I remember correctly, he did take it, and said it wasn't so bad after all !  I sure miss him.  What a nice, gentle, happy Soul.
yep,the Blue Streak Boys are alive and well.....Chester and Barney,et al.....saw them at Pumpkinfest....I made the mistake of posting on the "official","unofficial" CLP Volunteer FB page about having a reunion tour of sorts with the "old" volunteer folks, which promptly got me, and at least one other that "liked"the post, booted from the group....

Squirrels In Hats

• Definately Not Leaving
« Reply #11206 on: February 13, 2018, 10:53:35 AM »
just read the latest post on the "unfiltered" clp pg. Cannot believe this is continuing.....
"The idea is that there is a kind of memory in nature. Each kind of thing has a collective memory. So, take a squirrel living in New York now. That squirrel is being influenced by all past squirrels."  -Rupert Sheldrake

IC2ITUC

• Won't Go Away
« Reply #11207 on: February 14, 2018, 11:24:59 PM »
Doc,Bearly is a non factor. There are many of us who still do things that need to be done without "asking for permission" None of the trustees have berated me for various landscaping projects after the fact. Some have even given complements.
......... Thanks Bob for the info.  I Miss seeing and talking with you and the gang.  I wonder with LEE's passing , if what is left of the "Blue Street Boys" ( darn quotes again ) are still doing their thing, under and around the Coaster.  Maybe Barney and some others, still are.  I miss those guys a lot also.  I remember one evening after our Volunteer duties were done, we were all together on the Hotel Porch putting down some 'Brewskis' and Lee was out of beer.  I offered him one of my 'top shelf' OLD MILWAUKEE beers, and he laughed and refused it, saying he would "never drink that stuff", or something to that effect. If I remember correctly, he did take it, and said it wasn't so bad after all !  I sure miss him.  What a nice, gentle, happy Soul.
yep,the Blue Streak Boys are alive and well.....Chester and Barney,et al.....saw them at Pumpkinfest....I made the mistake of posting on the "official","unofficial" CLP Volunteer FB page about having a reunion tour of sorts with the "old" volunteer folks, which promptly got me, and at least one other that "liked"the post, booted from the group....
       >>>> Jim, why did they do that?  What did our Volunteer group (Your Mom included, of course - I miss her A LOT TOO) do to seemingly "fall out of favor" ??? We did A LOT for the Park, as you know.  IF you want to reply, you can put the answer(s) in a message to me, as some of the other members on here might not care OR Post it here for all to see.  P.S.  Tell Barney and Chester I said HI the next time you see them.
"There are few bargains in parachutes or healthcare"!  "The Mind is like a parachute, it functions best when open"!
Pages: 1 ... 743 744 745 746 747 [748]   Go Up

A random picture
Sorry, you need to be logged in to view the gallery
Portal Management Extension PortaMx™ v0.957 | PortaMx © 2008-2009 by PortaMx corp.