[December 15, 2018, 07:18:31 PM]
More on climate change
by Amidala
[December 11, 2018, 12:31:16 PM]
....bang bang....
by gore range
[December 04, 2018, 08:37:38 AM]
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 ... 73   Go Down

Author Topic: The Trump Administration  (Read 155654 times)

Lifetime

• Self Important Starfish
  • Honk if you've not seen a gun fired from a Harley
Re: The Trump Administration
« Reply #810 on: October 07, 2018, 10:52:54 AM »
"their simple life is over and they will not be able to go out in peace again"

....and this is caused by??? Perhaps the Liberal Left Wing Lunatics who seem to think it is cool to disturb people at their cars, dinners and NORMAL functions of a family...

He and his family knew they would have a change in life when it was agreed to embark on this journey to SCOTUS. This is why..I would not ever run for any political office at this time. It takes SPECIAL people to even want to be a part of what is now looking like a Clown Car Circus. Yes, I drank beer...( do love but don't drink good sipping Whiskey) but haven't drank for over 5 years (medical reasons Type II) ... Did I smoke pot??? Remembering I was a child of the 60s. nuff said. Hell I even dated...not always ending happily but... was a gentleman...parents taught me well. Married now..second time..almost 40 years... But... have been wrongly accused of things since I was a young boy. All worked out ok. No one accusing me of anything from 40 or 50 years ago. But...I am no angel and I challenge ANYONE in this forum to show us THEY ARE. ALL IMHO

The look of a family that realizes their simple life is over and they will not be able to go out in peace again.  I feel bad for how miserable it will be for his wife and daughters.  Similar to those conservative lunatics that have doctors and workers at clinics sleeping with one eye open at night waiting for their house to burn or shots to fire.

Brett Kavanaugh is sworn in as a Supreme Court justice with his wife Ashley and daughters. Chief Justice John Roberts administers the oath - AFP

Janetplanet

« Reply #811 on: October 07, 2018, 12:02:40 PM »
Something interesting to me - Senator Collins told Al Franken he had to resign.  No ifs ands or buts.  Where was her pretense of innocence there?  Always interesting to observe from afar the hypocrisy.
handle every stressful situation like a dog.  pee on it and walk away.

Lifetime

• Honk if you've not seen a gun fired from a Harley
« Reply #812 on: October 07, 2018, 12:38:28 PM »
Perhaps you didn't notice.... the idiot had Photos taken of him groping at a sleeping woman on an aircraft???? He gave his OWN evidence of his sleaze... Did you miss that??? Franken was his own prosecution... key word... EVIDENCE!!!  You make the call.

http://media.breitbart.com/media/2017/11/Franken-Groping-Leean-Tweeden-1-640x480.jpg

Something interesting to me - Senator Collins told Al Franken he had to resign.  No ifs ands or buts.  Where was her pretense of innocence there?  Always interesting to observe from afar the hypocrisy.

clp_lives

« Reply #813 on: October 07, 2018, 08:38:06 PM »
Collins is covering her a%s pure and simple.  She says she believes Ford to appease the women in this country but says she was just mistaken on their identity.  Sorry Collins you can't have it both ways.  Got to live with your decision and not try to sugar coat it for the other half that don't believe you.  Good luck walking down the street......

clp_lives

« Reply #814 on: October 07, 2018, 08:42:52 PM »
If only the majority get out and vote in November but then again we have Trump (and Bush) who lost the popular vote and still got elected.
http://www.people-press.org/2016/09/13/2-party-affiliation-among-voters-1992-2016/

clp_lives

« Reply #815 on: October 07, 2018, 08:52:20 PM »
Not in a union, never had been but I think they will see these decisions more and more, company over worker with one more on SCOTUS stacked against them.  Unions and their strong health benefits and wages will be no more long term.  If a company is allowed to get away with it legally including hiring replacements at a lower cost they will.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/05/21/supreme-court-backs-employers-over-workers/355923002/

What I noticed...
While I was in Philadelphia a few weeks ago... I had ridden past the Union Hall for electrical and Construction Unions.... I noticed a BIIIIGGGGG sign on the fence in front "VOTE FOR TOM WOLFE". Then I remembered...
When I first heard of TW, he owned and ran a UNION Office Furniture Manufacturing plant in York PA..Sounds nice huh?..Well he SOLD the business to another and lo and behold... the new owner killed the union and... now get this...he moved the HQ to NJ for the tax break. Well TW came back and re-bought the plant... Hmmm sounds good huh?...welllll the plant is STILL NON-UNION and the HQ is still in NJ.... So be careful of WHO you think is good for the "Working MAN/WOMAN. "

To be clear... I worked in a Union Shop most of my working life...I was even a Grievance Man for that Union. I fought for our members and..NON members alike. You all know I am not a DEM and was always pissed that my Union Dues seem to end up backing any candidate with a DEM on their name... It left a bad taste in my mouth....but the ship was set in it's course.

Here is what I also noticed... when we were ever to go on strike... it seemed the only ones who had their income cut were the workers who actually walked the line...the upstairs officers of the unions continued to keep their income and perks...not ONE even volunteered to become austere for the cause... Hmmmm... I would worry about my house payment and other bills and yet THEY had no such worries except continuing THEIR jobs. Do I feel unions are a good thing? Maybe... but the membership % indicates more to the NO. Do I know the History of the Union I was a member of... YUP. and it is scary.
So do I worry about this administration and SCOTUS when it comes to UNION...not so much.... Life goes on.....

I will just have to laugh when the Trump's blue collar union supporters finally realize what having a conservative majority on the supreme court means to workers rights and unions.  I really think some of his supporters don't realize the conservative message and push for corporations over workers until they are unemployed at 50 and have no health benefits.

Janetplanet

« Reply #816 on: October 09, 2018, 10:33:19 AM »
noted
handle every stressful situation like a dog.  pee on it and walk away.

clp_lives

« Reply #817 on: October 09, 2018, 06:45:13 PM »
Drain the swamp, and fill it with family......

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-says-apos-no-one-211400643.html

gore range

« Reply #818 on: October 09, 2018, 10:07:58 PM »

....reading comprehension obviously not a strong lives personal skill :D ....

gore range

« Reply #819 on: October 09, 2018, 10:09:04 PM »
….we have a butt-hole tightening YATZEE  :D ….

….the deranged lying loons try to steal  your constitutional civil rights-

….and when they lose again,

….well, …..time to trash the discriminatory constitution-

….the head pussy-hatter deranged loser cops a mega-poor-me victim stance-

[/]

clp_lives

« Reply #820 on: October 10, 2018, 08:36:07 PM »
And the ability to be anything but offensive, arrogant and disagreeable is not gore's strong point either.

....reading comprehension obviously not a strong lives personal skill :D ....

gore range

« Reply #821 on: October 10, 2018, 09:48:20 PM »
« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 10:47:44 AM by gore range »

clp_lives

« Reply #822 on: October 11, 2018, 08:28:27 PM »
I am not sure which one is more stupid today, Kanye and his meeting with Trump  or Melania stating today women need really hard evidence before claiming sexual assault.  By her logic I guess if a family member gets murdered there is no use going to police unless you have hard evidence, being a witness is not enough.....  Wow I knew she was dumb but man.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/11/opinions/melania-trump-harmful-sexual-assault-comment-honig/index.html

gore range

« Reply #823 on: October 11, 2018, 11:06:50 PM »
I am not sure which one is more stupid
…
or Melania stating today women need really hard evidence before claiming sexual assault. 
…

….women need to be believed….

….as alleged sexually abused women do not make shit up….…

… By her logic I guess if a family member gets murdered there is no use going to police unless you have hard evidence, being a witness is not enough.....  Wow I knew she was dumb but man
…

….we’ll gladly readily defer to lives’ learned and experienced expertise pertaining to being dumb….

[/]
[/]

gore range

« Reply #824 on: October 12, 2018, 11:43:20 AM »

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 ... 73   Go Up

A random picture
Sorry, you need to be logged in to view the gallery
Portal Management Extension PortaMx™ v0.957 | PortaMx © 2008-2009 by PortaMx corp.