Advanced search  
Recent posts
* CLP REPORT *
by lifefeedsonlife
[Today at 11:33:04 AM]
The Trump Administration
by lifefeedsonlife
[July 19, 2018, 11:26:38 AM]
Tell us how you hated 8 years of OBAMA and less than 2 years of TRUMP...
by bighair80s
[July 10, 2018, 11:45:57 AM]
No Topic. Anything Goes.
by gore range
[July 07, 2018, 06:26:30 AM]
....bang bang....
by gore range
[June 29, 2018, 07:40:20 AM]
More on climate change
by gore range
[June 27, 2018, 12:17:55 AM]
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 ... 42   Go Down

Author Topic: The Trump Administration  (Read 45710 times)

clp_lives

• Won't Go Away
Re: The Trump Administration
« Reply #390 on: April 10, 2018, 09:48:00 PM »
Knowing a few in the 18-24 age group I could certainly find 9% that would say anything just to be funny or at least think they are.  Ask the internet for the truth like YouGov does, sure you are going to get it.  The poll in reality was not worth the paper they wrote it on, but yes you can believe in it if it makes your point.

And if I were to guess, Gore, you are not one of these who have seen the light:

http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2018/04/09/557940/US-Trump-ReutersIpsos-poll

....just when you might be starting to think that it just can’t possibly get any frickin’ sillier-

...just a reminder of the KDKA posting on the other thread :D ....

....only gonna get fun-er and fun-er....
[/]

« Last Edit: April 10, 2018, 10:16:31 PM by clp_lives »

clp_lives

• Won't Go Away
« Reply #391 on: April 10, 2018, 10:31:48 PM »
Watergate 2.0........

Less than 24 hours removed from Donald Trump musing that "many people" have told him he should fire special counsel Robert Mueller, Sarah Sanders made clear that that the White House has researched such a move and believes Trump has the ability to do it."He  certainly believes he has the power to do so," the White House press  secretary said of the President's ability to fire Mueller. "We've been  advised that the President certainly has the power to make that  decision."That. Is. A. Big. Deal.Think  about what Sanders is saying here. She is saying that the White House  has sought out guidance as to whether Trump can fire the special  counsel. And concluded that he can.Which matters a lot, for two reasons.1. That conclusion goes against the Code of Federal Regulations governing how and who can fire a special counsel. The code says this: "The  Special Counsel may be disciplined or removed from office only by the  personal action of the Attorney General. The Attorney General may remove  a Special Counsel for misconduct, dereliction of duty, incapacity,  conflict of interest, or for other good cause, including violation of  Departmental policies. The Attorney General shall inform the Special  Counsel in writing of the specific reason for his or her removal."That seems very, very clear. "The  Special Counsel may be disciplined or removed from office only by the  personal action of the Attorney General" doesn't appear to leave a ton  of wiggle room.Remember that  former President Richard Nixon's "Saturday Night Massacre" refers to the  resignations of the attorney general and the deputy attorney general  because they weren't willing to fire special counsel Archibald Cox.  Nixon eventually turned to Solicitor General Robert Bork, who was next  in line in the chain of command, who fired Cox. (And, yes, it's the same Robert Bork.)So,  even in what is widely seen as one of the biggest crises of confidence  in modern government history, Nixon followed the code on how to get a  special counsel fired.

gore range

• Self Important Starfish
« Reply #392 on: April 11, 2018, 12:25:53 AM »
Watergate 2.0........

....Watergate 2.0  :D .....

gore range

« Reply #393 on: April 11, 2018, 01:46:15 PM »
And if I were to guess, Gore, you are not one of these who have seen the light:

http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2018/04/09/557940/US-Trump-ReutersIpsos-poll

....yes, dear....

....good to know :D ....

....we’ll readily defer to the documented self-enabling documented ‘Trump will never be president’ guessing abilities regarding seeing things ;) ....

clp_lives

• Won't Go Away
« Reply #394 on: April 11, 2018, 08:51:15 PM »
The face of a man when he realizes his career and extravagant lifestyle is over, priceless.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/98720d63-16d4-37dc-9cae-da8d8b309b74/ss_new-details-emerge-about.html

gore range

« Reply #395 on: April 11, 2018, 09:48:31 PM »
The face of a man when he realizes his career and extravagant lifestyle is over, priceless.

.... :D ....

Lifetime

• Honk if you've not seen a gun fired from a Harley
« Reply #396 on: April 12, 2018, 11:04:17 AM »
If what you and many wish for, happens... (Not too likely)... I think I would gladly lose my "career" but... with Billion$...not likely to lose a lifestyle. Hell...I retired for a lot less and my lifestyle hasn't changed all that much but for more time to do other things...beside a 9-5. I am not destitute and live comfortably.

clp_lives

• Won't Go Away
« Reply #397 on: April 12, 2018, 12:49:13 PM »
Cohen will go down, I have no doubt.  The question is how much does he talk along the way to gain some leniency.  Just look at the others so far that have preceeded him, many already pleaded guilty.  They are setting up state charges as well it looks like, to avoid any potential of a future pardon.  It is a chess game and slowly the pieces are falling into place for the King.

If what you and many wish for, happens... (Not too likely)... I think I would gladly lose my "career" but... with Billion$...not likely to lose a lifestyle. Hell...I retired for a lot less and my lifestyle hasn't changed all that much but for more time to do other things...beside a 9-5. I am not destitute and live comfortably.

clp_lives

• Won't Go Away
« Reply #398 on: April 12, 2018, 09:29:35 PM »
Since I got my $1.50 per pay tax cut this year gasoline has increased 30 cents per gallon in my area and they now tell me the annual inflation rate is the highest since 2011 with the cost of iron rising over 4% last month alone in anticipation of the tariffs.  Better buckle up, we sure are overdue for a recession, maybe not this year but I fear it will be another doozie.

gore range

« Reply #399 on: April 13, 2018, 08:47:04 AM »

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/98720d63-16d4-37dc-9cae-da8d8b309b74/ss_new-details-emerge-about.html

Cohen will go down, I have no doubt.

.... its definitely always priceless how previous lawyers who have gone down, had their law license suspended, been disbarred by the US Supreme Court, and realized their career and extravagant life style –

....are over :D ....

lifefeedsonlife

« Reply #400 on: April 13, 2018, 10:55:44 AM »
Well, if you extend the death penalty to users after you kill the dealers, that'll help too.
For small creatures such as we, the vastness is bearable only through love. - Carl Sagan

clp_lives

• Won't Go Away
« Reply #401 on: April 13, 2018, 12:46:37 PM »
Then you will wonder where some friends, neighbors, or neighbor's kids went.
Well, if you extend the death penalty to users after you kill the dealers, that'll help too.

gore range

« Reply #402 on: April 13, 2018, 03:15:57 PM »
Then you will wonder where some friends, neighbors, or neighbor's kids went.

.....m-m-m-m-m.......

....just a hunch-

.....sort leaning toward such won't concern life
nones too much at all....

clp_lives

• Won't Go Away
« Reply #403 on: April 13, 2018, 03:49:48 PM »
I guess you should believe in being innocent until proven guilt, but yeah he is going down for something for sure.  Don't add me to his jury trial as I might be biased.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/13/politics/michael-cohen-hearing-fbi-raid/index.html

Cohen will go down, I have no doubt.  The question is how much does he talk along the way to gain some leniency.  Just look at the others so far that have preceeded him, many already pleaded guilty.  They are setting up state charges as well it looks like, to avoid any potential of a future pardon.  It is a chess game and slowly the pieces are falling into place for the King.

gore range

« Reply #404 on: April 14, 2018, 09:53:41 AM »
.... :D ....

[/]
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 ... 42   Go Up

A random picture
Sorry, you need to be logged in to view the gallery
Portal Management Extension PortaMx™ v0.957 | PortaMx © 2008-2009 by PortaMx corp.