[September 26, 2018, 04:55:42 PM]
Sad day
by NightmarePatrol
[September 17, 2018, 06:50:14 PM]
No Topic. Anything Goes.
by NightmarePatrol
[September 12, 2018, 02:39:09 PM]
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 ... 56   Go Down

Author Topic: The Trump Administration  (Read 66971 times)

clp_lives

• Self Important Starfish
Re: The Trump Administration
« Reply #390 on: April 11, 2018, 08:51:15 PM »
The face of a man when he realizes his career and extravagant lifestyle is over, priceless.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/98720d63-16d4-37dc-9cae-da8d8b309b74/ss_new-details-emerge-about.html

Lifetime

• Honk if you've not seen a gun fired from a Harley
« Reply #391 on: April 12, 2018, 11:04:17 AM »
If what you and many wish for, happens... (Not too likely)... I think I would gladly lose my "career" but... with Billion$...not likely to lose a lifestyle. Hell...I retired for a lot less and my lifestyle hasn't changed all that much but for more time to do other things...beside a 9-5. I am not destitute and live comfortably.

clp_lives

« Reply #392 on: April 12, 2018, 12:49:13 PM »
Cohen will go down, I have no doubt.  The question is how much does he talk along the way to gain some leniency.  Just look at the others so far that have preceeded him, many already pleaded guilty.  They are setting up state charges as well it looks like, to avoid any potential of a future pardon.  It is a chess game and slowly the pieces are falling into place for the King.

If what you and many wish for, happens... (Not too likely)... I think I would gladly lose my "career" but... with Billion$...not likely to lose a lifestyle. Hell...I retired for a lot less and my lifestyle hasn't changed all that much but for more time to do other things...beside a 9-5. I am not destitute and live comfortably.

clp_lives

« Reply #393 on: April 12, 2018, 09:29:35 PM »
Since I got my $1.50 per pay tax cut this year gasoline has increased 30 cents per gallon in my area and they now tell me the annual inflation rate is the highest since 2011 with the cost of iron rising over 4% last month alone in anticipation of the tariffs.  Better buckle up, we sure are overdue for a recession, maybe not this year but I fear it will be another doozie.

gore range

« Reply #394 on: April 13, 2018, 08:47:04 AM »
The face of a man when he realizes his career and extravagant lifestyle is over, priceless.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/98720d63-16d4-37dc-9cae-da8d8b309b74/ss_new-details-emerge-about.html

Cohen will go down, I have no doubt.

.... its definitely always priceless how previous lawyers who have gone down, had their law license suspended, been disbarred by the US Supreme Court, and realized their career and extravagant life style

....are over :D ....

lifefeedsonlife

« Reply #395 on: April 13, 2018, 10:55:44 AM »
Well, if you extend the death penalty to users after you kill the dealers, that'll help too.
For small creatures such as we, the vastness is bearable only through love. - Carl Sagan

clp_lives

« Reply #396 on: April 13, 2018, 12:46:37 PM »
Then you will wonder where some friends, neighbors, or neighbor's kids went.
Well, if you extend the death penalty to users after you kill the dealers, that'll help too.

gore range

« Reply #397 on: April 13, 2018, 03:15:57 PM »
Then you will wonder where some friends, neighbors, or neighbor's kids went.

.....m-m-m-m-m.......

....just a hunch-

.....sort leaning toward such won't concern life
nones too much at all....

clp_lives

« Reply #398 on: April 13, 2018, 03:49:48 PM »
I guess you should believe in being innocent until proven guilt, but yeah he is going down for something for sure.  Don't add me to his jury trial as I might be biased.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/13/politics/michael-cohen-hearing-fbi-raid/index.html

Cohen will go down, I have no doubt.  The question is how much does he talk along the way to gain some leniency.  Just look at the others so far that have preceeded him, many already pleaded guilty.  They are setting up state charges as well it looks like, to avoid any potential of a future pardon.  It is a chess game and slowly the pieces are falling into place for the King.

clp_lives

« Reply #399 on: April 15, 2018, 12:17:52 PM »
How about that cutback in spending and a balance budget pushed when the Republicans are not in power.  Now that they are, they spend away and we have huge deficits even with a booming economy.  Interest rates increasing only makes it worse with all those debt interest payment.  Conservatives???  Better change their name.  Just can't wait to see what happens in a downturn.

http://money.cnn.com/2018/04/15/investing/stocks-week-ahead-deficit-recession/index.html

Lifetime

• Honk if you've not seen a gun fired from a Harley
« Reply #400 on: April 15, 2018, 04:03:52 PM »
Double edged sword.... Interest rate go up on loans but.... interest rates go up on savings and investments... Do you want to pay more to borrow money or do you want more interest on the money you are saving????  Ass, Grass or Gas...NOBODY rides for free!

How about that cutback in spending and a balance budget pushed when the Republicans are not in power.  Now that they are, they spend away and we have huge deficits even with a booming economy.  Interest rates increasing only makes it worse with all those debt interest payment.  Conservatives???  Better change their name.  Just can't wait to see what happens in a downturn.

http://money.cnn.com/2018/04/15/investing/stocks-week-ahead-deficit-recession/index.html

gore range

« Reply #401 on: April 15, 2018, 06:53:35 PM »
How about that cutback in spending and a balance budget pushed when the Republicans are not in power.  Now that they are, they spend away and we have huge deficits even with a booming economy.  Interest rates increasing only makes it worse with all those debt interest payment

....not a peep from the TBS libertards/documented fake news when the national debt increases as much as all other  administrations/congresses COMBINED :D ....

[/]
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 07:44:41 AM by gore range »

clp_lives

« Reply #402 on: April 16, 2018, 04:52:33 PM »
Conservatives / Trumpards that claim fiscal responsibility but act quite differently.  Don't throw stones in a glass house, admit you do the same.

How about that cutback in spending and a balance budget pushed when the Republicans are not in power.  Now that they are, they spend away and we have huge deficits even with a booming economy.  Interest rates increasing only makes it worse with all those debt interest payment

....not a peep from the TBS libertards/documented fake news when the national debt increases as much as all other  administrations/congresses COMBINED :D ....

[/]

clp_lives

« Reply #403 on: April 16, 2018, 04:53:27 PM »
Can't get any better than this even if the script was written.  Maybe Hannity and Trump had their own back channel facilitated by Cohen.  Hannity denies paying Cohen but that may not have been the purpose.  We will soon find out more for sure.  Stay tuned.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/16/politics/michael-cohen-hearing/index.html

Janetplanet

« Reply #404 on: April 16, 2018, 06:30:15 PM »
My understanding of Hannity denying paying Cohen really reflects on the fact that they then do not have attorney/client confidentiality.
handle every stressful situation like a dog.  pee on it and walk away.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 ... 56   Go Up

A random picture
Sorry, you need to be logged in to view the gallery
Portal Management Extension PortaMx™ v0.957 | PortaMx © 2008-2009 by PortaMx corp.