by Janetplanet
[November 23, 2017, 09:40:42 PM]
Dead Air
by Amidala
[November 15, 2017, 12:34:55 PM]
Happy Birthday lifefeedsonlife
by The Wraith
[November 13, 2017, 05:54:16 PM]
Happy Birthday to any Jarheads out there!!!!!
by NightmarePatrol
[November 10, 2017, 11:18:31 PM]
The Trump Administration
by gore range
[November 02, 2017, 09:59:04 AM]
Harvey
by NightmarePatrol
[October 02, 2017, 05:26:19 PM]

Author Topic: * CLP REPORT *  (Read 1742805 times)

jimmyt

• Self Important Starfish
Re: * CLP REPORT *
« Reply #11070 on: August 24, 2017, 04:48:22 PM »
JimmyT: So by stating the parcels to the North, you meant to the North of the end of the boardwalk and not to the North of the fence. Correct? Beach Club lots?

By the way - for you and other people that want to post images - try using the following website to upload pics. It is free, doesn't require membership, and suited for posting on message boards/blogs. All you have to do is upload and then copy the address of the picture that is provided, or just click to view the pic and then right click to copy image location. Photobucket is a thing of the past and was only a dumping ground for selected pics. http://postimages.org/

pretty sure I said SOUTH of the boardwalk.....thanks for the tip on pictures.....

jimmyt

« Reply #11071 on: August 24, 2017, 04:55:04 PM »
Hmm, just goes to show that intelligence on the ground beats world wide web. Garbage in, garbage out...........

Just a reminder, the McClure house lot was always the property of the Trustee's. It was included in the contract with PR LLC. that they could use and maintain it along with the BC and the Hotel, which Steve did do, but never committed to finishing. PR LLC was the C/O for paying the taxes on that parcel as well. Contract terminated then all responsibilities for the lot returned to the Trustee's. Steve seems to be getting the opportunity to now finish the job as I believe the new owner has contracted him to do the work. Go figure.....

I get all that Wraith, but when did it become part of Lot 6....I know they combined the two rear lots after the initial map was drawn, but totally missed including the McClure House.....and can't believe it slipped past the Esteemed Keeper of the Court Records....I would have thought there was some sort of court approval needed to modify the previous sale solicitation....

The Wraith

• Won't Go Away
  • Error never lies with facts but how they are used.
« Reply #11072 on: August 25, 2017, 11:12:42 AM »
While I'm somewhat familiar with PA real estate laws.......now if Turner and his board of directors would research the vacant lakefront lot north of the Park....I believe that is theirs, and could be sold....

No, I am pretty sure you said North!!  LOL   No big deal. I checked all the listed lots South of the Boardwalk and only found the last plotted parcel to be the parks near the little cove and swamp land back behind the hotel. If there are leases of park property they do not show up in the GIS. They may be on a lot/parcel map that the park has of all their property that you always reference.

In reference to the McClure house, I never understood that it wasn't a part of the deal..... it was the first focus of the new owner as a revenue source..... not aware of any "throw in" in the deal, but like I said, once the PR LLC. contract was terminated it was probably added. It was a part of the parcel area and only made sense to include it to get it off the parks tax roll and the maintenance/demolition costs that would be required. I do not know if there was a deed restriction - or non competition clause - included with the purchase.

There are rumblings that the new owner is having issues with trying to combine all the parcels, locate utilities, and the placement and infrastructure of the new road.
“Is there any point in public debate in a society where hardly anyone has been taught how to think, while millions have been taught what to think?” ― Peter Hitchens

gore range

« Reply #11073 on: August 25, 2017, 12:45:37 PM »

...I would have thought there was some sort of court approval needed to modify the previous sale solicitation....

....not the first time one has been slipped by the court....

jimmyt

« Reply #11074 on: August 25, 2017, 08:11:34 PM »
no...those are all still leased, I think.....and thats a common area shared by all those homes down there.....I'm talking about the other side of the boardwalk, maybe 7 south, going to the swamp....never did get that photobucket thing going....
LOL.....pretty sure I said SOUTH......its few more than 7, 9 maybe.....and the GIS site shows it taxed to the previous owner.....but the lease ran out, and I'm not sure the county ever updated their records......if someone else is paying the current taxes, hmmmm?!?!?!?!  You are savvy enough with real estate to know that even if someone bought it, they only bought the interest the seller had in the property.....could prove interesting....kinda like Tamaqua.....the building went to judicial sale for taxes, but the lot ?!?!?!?

clp_lives

• Won't Go Away
« Reply #11075 on: September 01, 2017, 07:50:27 AM »
Well the weather does not look great for the Labor Day weekend starting 10 degrees below average but I guess it sure beats what Houston has gone thru.

gore range

« Reply #11076 on: September 01, 2017, 12:01:40 PM »
….an added “Customer Appreciation Day” for the last day of the season:

clp_lives

• Won't Go Away
« Reply #11077 on: September 01, 2017, 03:44:24 PM »
Is it just me or did the park just only advertise earlier this afternoon on facebook the 4-8 pm Penny's Pin up party at the park happening today?

gore range

« Reply #11078 on: September 01, 2017, 04:36:37 PM »
Is it just me or did the park just only advertise earlier this afternoon on facebook the 4-8 pm Penny's Pin up party at the park happening today?

....no, they did not. 

It's just you.

....thanx for asking.

gore range

« Reply #11079 on: September 01, 2017, 05:53:40 PM »
Readers contemplating attending “Customer Appreciation’ day can contrast and compare the riders seen the park-posted picture above to the Blue Streak riders annotated in the picture below on July 29, 2017, the park’s 125th anniversary celebration, who paid $10 for all-day ride wrist bands and in the same hour the $5 wrist band riders likely waited in line for one ride, the Sunday July 29 riders could have likely rode the reduced capacity Blue Steak TEN or more times unencumbered..

On a  pertinent note of potential value for  new readers, with the current significantly reduced rider capacity of the Blue Streak, patrons are waiting 4 to 5 times as long as they previously waited when maintenance could afford to keep the trains operating at design capacity.
[/]

gore range

« Reply #11080 on: September 01, 2017, 05:56:50 PM »
Readers contemplating attending “Customer Appreciation’ day can contrast and compare the riders seen the park-posted picture above to the Blue Streak riders annotated in the picture below on July 29, 2017, the park’s 125th anniversary celebration, who paid $10 for all-day ride wrist bands and in the same hour the $5 wrist band riders likely waited in line for one ride, the Sunday July 29 riders could have likely rode the reduced capacity Blue Steak TEN or more times unencumbered..

On a  pertinent note of potential value for  new readers, with the current significantly reduced rider capacity of the Blue Streak, patrons are waiting 4 to 5 times as long as they previously waited when maintenance  had the ability to keep the trains operating at design capacity.
[/]

gore range

« Reply #11081 on: September 01, 2017, 05:57:49 PM »
If patrons are looking for (social media reported) long waits in ride lines due to reduced and limited ride capacity and several instances of limited ride staffing, if females are looking for (social media reported) over 1 hour waits to utilize the park’s reduced capacity ladies restroom, and are looking to stand in long lines to pay (social media reported) “outrageous”  prices for food and drinks-

…the ‘Customer Appreciation’ Labor Day $5 wrist band ride promotion just might be the preferred choice.

clp_lives

• Won't Go Away
« Reply #11082 on: September 01, 2017, 08:06:04 PM »
Looking at their facebook acct they only have one post about today's event 7 hours ago, prior they talked about the volleyball tournament.

....no, they did not. 

It's just you.

....thanx for asking.

gore range

« Reply #11083 on: September 02, 2017, 12:27:58 AM »
Looking at their facebook acct they only have one post about today's event 7 hours ago, prior they talked about the volleyball tournament.

....no, they did not. 

It's just you.

....thanx for asking.

….good to know….

….thanx for sharing.

clp_lives

• Won't Go Away
« Reply #11084 on: September 02, 2017, 02:32:18 PM »
Who would have thought.  Over two weeks ago then 2 hours prior, you think they would advertise a bit more considering FB is free........

....no, they did not. 

It's just you.

....thanx for asking.

….good to know….

….thanx for sharing.

A random picture
Sorry, you need to be logged in to view the gallery
Portal Management Extension PortaMx™ v0.957 | PortaMx © 2008-2009 by PortaMx corp.