by Janetplanet
[November 23, 2017, 09:40:42 PM]
Dead Air
by Amidala
[November 15, 2017, 12:34:55 PM]
Happy Birthday lifefeedsonlife
by The Wraith
[November 13, 2017, 05:54:16 PM]
Happy Birthday to any Jarheads out there!!!!!
by NightmarePatrol
[November 10, 2017, 11:18:31 PM]
The Trump Administration
by gore range
[November 02, 2017, 09:59:04 AM]
Harvey
by NightmarePatrol
[October 02, 2017, 05:26:19 PM]

Author Topic: * CLP REPORT *  (Read 1742808 times)

clp_lives

• Won't Go Away
Re: * CLP REPORT *
« Reply #11115 on: October 15, 2017, 04:17:34 PM »
Frank and son pulled guns out at the Spirit Lounge last night during a fight and state police were called.  Should be interesting the impact to their liquor license with their firearm stunt.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 05:47:52 PM by clp_lives »

IC2ITUC

• Won't Go Away
« Reply #11116 on: October 15, 2017, 11:41:37 PM »
If they have CC permits (Concealed Carry), they could have them revoked IF brandishing their guns was not justified.  We don't really know what went down there, but details should be interesting. 
"There are few bargains in parachutes or healthcare"!  "The Mind is like a parachute, it functions best when open"!

clp_lives

• Won't Go Away
« Reply #11117 on: October 16, 2017, 09:18:01 AM »
Steve certainly knows firearms violations and a liquor license do not go together.
If they have CC permits (Concealed Carry), they could have them revoked IF brandishing their guns was not justified.  We don't really know what went down there, but details should be interesting.

The Wraith

• Won't Go Away
  • Error never lies with facts but how they are used.
« Reply #11118 on: October 16, 2017, 02:03:36 PM »
I did not see Frank Sr. down there at the time....... it was only Frank Jr. that was supposedly involved. I had just left Sharkey's when it happened, but there were friends still down there.
“Is there any point in public debate in a society where hardly anyone has been taught how to think, while millions have been taught what to think?” ― Peter Hitchens

clp_lives

• Won't Go Away
« Reply #11119 on: October 16, 2017, 06:32:26 PM »
It sounds to me like you do not know if he was there since you were not there at the time.   You did not see him at the time but just left prior?   ;D   Certainly fights tend to draw a crowd out of nowhere or is it a small town cover-up.  I see nothing, I hear nothing.

I did not see Frank Sr. down there at the time....... it was only Frank Jr. that was supposedly involved. I had just left Sharkey's when it happened, but there were friends still down there.

The Wraith

• Won't Go Away
« Reply #11120 on: October 16, 2017, 06:51:04 PM »
Your reading skills elude you again..... I had just walked out of Sharky's and did not see Frank Sr. at any time while down there. The lights and sirens came 5 minutes after I passed the two security guards who apparently grabbed the wrong people originally involved in the fight. The only person identified to me (by people who were right there) shortly afterward as being involved was Frank Jr., which would put your information that both of them pulled guns as faulty. But readers are used to that.
“Is there any point in public debate in a society where hardly anyone has been taught how to think, while millions have been taught what to think?” ― Peter Hitchens

clp_lives

• Won't Go Away
« Reply #11121 on: October 16, 2017, 07:11:56 PM »
My reading skills are just fine, thank you.  You said you did not see him down there at the time and the next sentence you said you were not there as you left prior.........

Your reading skills elude you again..... I had just walked out of Sharky's and did not see Frank Sr. at any time while down there. The lights and sirens came 5 minutes after I passed the two security guards who apparently grabbed the wrong people originally involved in the fight. The only person identified to me (by people who were right there) shortly afterward as being involved was Frank Jr., which would put your information that both of them pulled guns as faulty. But readers are used to that.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 09:15:02 PM by clp_lives »

The Wraith

• Won't Go Away
« Reply #11122 on: October 18, 2017, 10:52:04 AM »
The Trustees filed a motion with the bankruptcy court yesterday to sell "Lot 5" along the lakefront. Lot 5 is the parcel carved out of the former Flynn Lots closest to the fence line. The property is being sold despite the current court case over the adverse possession filed by one of the property owners (A. Eakin) relative to access for boat docks on the lakefront.

Notice of Proposed Use, Sale or Lease of Property Outside of the Normal  Course of Business , Hearing on Motion for Sale of Property Known as Lot  No. 5 in Lakefront Subdivision No. 1 Free and Clear of All Liens,  Claims and Encumbrances and Charitable Use Restrictions, But Excluding  the Encroachment Litigation Filed by Debtor Trustees of Conneaut Lake  Park, Inc. Hearing scheduled for 11/14/2017 at 10:00 AM at p04 Courtroom D, 54th Floor, U.S. Steel Tower, Pittsburgh. Responses due by 11/7/2017

Squirrels In Hats

• Definately Not Leaving
« Reply #11123 on: October 18, 2017, 11:40:54 AM »
Frank and son pulled guns out at the Spirit Lounge last night during a fight and state police were called.  Should be interesting the impact to their liquor license with their firearm stunt.

I bet you are basking in your jollies since your regime was involved in the same issues over there!   :D :asshat:
"The idea is that there is a kind of memory in nature. Each kind of thing has a collective memory. So, take a squirrel living in New York now. That squirrel is being influenced by all past squirrels."  -Rupert Sheldrake

clp_lives

• Won't Go Away
« Reply #11124 on: October 18, 2017, 07:08:16 PM »
Just heard a lot about how Frank was different, I could understand Steve firing one off but Frank and Son pulling one out.......  Now a professor teaching our kids, come on.  Bet employers don't take too kindly of this by their employees.

I bet you are basking in your jollies since your regime was involved in the same issues over there!   :D :asshat:

gore range

• Self Important Starfish
« Reply #11125 on: October 19, 2017, 09:36:17 AM »

Trustees offering ownership to land lease holders at Conneaut Lake Park
By Keith Gushard, Meadville Tribune, October 19, 2017

Holders of long-term land leases at Conneaut Lake Park soon will get a letter about obtaining ownership of the land from Trustees of Conneaut Lake Park.

Letters to the approximately 170 leaseholders are starting to be sent out by Trustees of Conneaut Lake Park, the nonprofit corporation that oversees operations of the amusement park and owns the land. Holders of those long-term leases have a home or other building on the land — or it's a vacant lot.

In August, Trustees unanimously approved a policy converting the 99-year or 999-year land leases people have to allow them to obtain ownership of the leased land from the park. Holders of those long-term leases have a home or other building on the land or may be vacant lot.

Conversion of those leases to ownership will be a long-term process, Mark Turner, executive director of Trustees, said at Trustees' board meeting Tuesday at the park.

"We need to create a deed for each one (that converts) and file it. It will take a number of years to finish," Turner said.

Trustees also must develop a policy to cover costs to convert the long-term lease of the property to a fee simple holding, or absolute ownership, for the lease holder.

Preliminary estimates for the cost of conversion at approximately $500 to cover both attorney costs and the title transfer filing fees at the Crawford County Recorder of Deeds Office.

[the article above is the property of Community Newspaper Holdings Inc. (CNHI) and is protected pursuant to applicable copyright and trademark laws; permission is granted by CNHI to display the article for personal, educational, noncommercial use only, provided that you (A.) do not modify the content; (B.) you retain any and all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the content; and (C.) you do not copy or post the content on any network computer or broadcast the content in any media]

At $500 it’s a fraction of what former lot lessees  previously paid in the 1990s to secure ownership of their lot at the last park leased lot offering. With the reported lower $500 transfer charge it appears the EPACC-dominated CLP board of trustees motivated to get out of the lot lease business as the $500 charge barely covers legal processing fees, and trustees of CLP Inc. are apparently not making much if any profit on sale of park trust assets.

For the newer readers, the yellow-tinted lots depicted on the park LAND USE PLAN, seen below which is found in the park’s bankruptcy plan, indicates the dispersal of the leased lots that the park has previously identified it will be offering for ownership title transfer to lot lessees.

jimmyt

« Reply #11126 on: October 19, 2017, 04:49:30 PM »
wonder what they'll do for the few home owners where the lease ran out?

gore range

« Reply #11127 on: October 25, 2017, 03:09:23 AM »

Sno Cone Breath

• Definately Not Leaving
« Reply #11128 on: October 25, 2017, 09:51:15 AM »
Some lady is really upset about her stay at the hotel and has been posting for about 2 months in the Unfiltered CLP Facebook group. The conversation is a very dramatic display. LOL

The Wraith

• Won't Go Away
« Reply #11129 on: October 25, 2017, 12:17:50 PM »
It is amazing the things you can do when you have an endowment (otherwise known as financial backing) behind you. The ability to have matching funds to go after grant money......... who woulda thunk it!!  <sarcasm intended>

At least the Borough is taking advantage of opportunities and putting their funding to work for them. A little "sweat equity" never hurts either. Will enjoy watching the transition.

Pages: 1 ... 737 738 739 740 741 [742] 743 744   Go Up

A random picture
Sorry, you need to be logged in to view the gallery
Portal Management Extension PortaMx™ v0.957 | PortaMx © 2008-2009 by PortaMx corp.