[September 26, 2018, 04:55:42 PM]
Sad day
by NightmarePatrol
[September 17, 2018, 06:50:14 PM]
No Topic. Anything Goes.
by NightmarePatrol
[September 12, 2018, 02:39:09 PM]
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tell us how you hated 8 years of OBAMA and less than 2 years of TRUMP...  (Read 2725 times)

Lifetime

• Self Important Starfish
  • Honk if you've not seen a gun fired from a Harley
Ok... let's beat on Donald.... 4.1????  55 Servicemen remains returned from No Ko.... DAMN Him!!!

clp_lives

Nice to see the servicemen return home, Obama hit 5.2% growth rate, we will see if Trump beats that.  Perhaps you are not aware but an estimated 2% of that, nearly half, was due to the push to export soybeans and the like before the tariffs kick in.  Soybean exports alone increased 9400%.......Should be interesting when that pulls back the next couple quarters, next quarter being right before the mid terms.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2018/07/26/us-growth-likely-hit-percent-this-spring-experts-say-its-blip/?utm_term=.a5031fe86792
Economists say the spike is coming mainly from a  fluke: There was an unusually large increase in exports in the spring  that probably came because other countries were trying to buy U.S. goods  before Trumpís trade war escalated and tariffs kicked in. Soybeans  exports, for example, surged 9,400 percent in the period from March to  May over the prior year, Morgan Stanley said. China, a major buyer of  U.S. soybeans, put hefty tariffs on the American crop this month in  retaliation for Trumpís levies on numerous Chinese products.
This  is ďlikely a reflection of stockpiling ahead of the implementation of  trade tariffs,Ē Morgan Stanley economists wrote in a note to clients  this week, and they warned that itís likely that growth will revert to a  much lower level in the second half of the year as foreign countries  slow their purchases of U.S. goods.
Ok... let's beat on Donald.... 4.1? ???  55 Servicemen remains returned from No Ko.... DAMN Him!!!

Lifetime

• Honk if you've not seen a gun fired from a Harley
" Nice to see the servicemen return home.."  WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT?!!!! That is all you have to say about this???? 7600 missing from a WAR fought almost 70 years ago... possibly 2300 of them ended up in China... Approx. 83,000 have gone missing since WWII. You are more worried about the GDP than HUMANS being returned... to give families closure. NO OTHER POTUS EVER was able to do this ..NONE! All we got is a trickle. Now maybe more families will get answers...
Why am I so involved?? You ask.?? I wore my first POW-MIA Bracelet upon RETURNING to my Unit in Vietnam... 1970. I still wear it..and the man on the bracelet is still missing. I have been involved in this issue 48 years. I sit on the National POW-MIA Committee of one of our nation's largest Veterans Organizations. I meet with the Defense POW/MIA Accounting Agency (DPAA) at least once a year..(met with them about 2 weeks ago in Reno). I was privy of these returnees at that time, before the NEWS. You glanced over that like looking through the Society Page... You are one to grasp at anything to step on ANYTHING that Trump does, to satisfy yourself. I think GORE has given you enough info to re-look at that 5.2. Maybe that is a debatable "fact" but 83,000 is not so "debatable". I now wonder how you would have remarked had maybe one of those remains were to be one of YOUR family. No wonder we seem so "TRIBE'd UP". Enjoy your day... Hoping the best for 50-55 of our Service People's families... for a start. " Nice to see the servicemen return home..." :huh: .....Maybe the hairdo and small hands make for a better conversation. :-[ ..
Nice to see the servicemen return home, Obama hit 5.2% growth rate, we will see if Trump beats that.  Perhaps you are not aware but an estimated 2% of that, nearly half, was due to the push to export soybeans and the like before the tariffs kick in.  Soybean exports alone increased 9400%.......Should be interesting when that pulls back the next couple quarters, next quarter being right before the mid terms.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2018/07/26/us-growth-likely-hit-percent-this-spring-experts-say-its-blip/?utm_term=.a5031fe86792
Economists say the spike is coming mainly from a  fluke: There was an unusually large increase in exports in the spring  that probably came because other countries were trying to buy U.S. goods  before Trumpís trade war escalated and tariffs kicked in. Soybeans  exports, for example, surged 9,400 percent in the period from March to  May over the prior year, Morgan Stanley said. China, a major buyer of  U.S. soybeans, put hefty tariffs on the American crop this month in  retaliation for Trumpís levies on numerous Chinese products.
This  is ďlikely a reflection of stockpiling ahead of the implementation of  trade tariffs,Ē Morgan Stanley economists wrote in a note to clients  this week, and they warned that itís likely that growth will revert to a  much lower level in the second half of the year as foreign countries  slow their purchases of U.S. goods.
Ok... let's beat on Donald.... 4.1? ???  55 Servicemen remains returned from No Ko.... DAMN Him!!!

clp_lives

Huh?  Your post was better and I quote "55 Servicemen remains returned from No K"  Wow, that was gushing.......

" Nice to see the servicemen return home.."  WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT?!!!! That is all you have to say about this? ??? 7600 missing from a WAR fought almost 70 years ago... possibly 2300 of them ended up in China... Approx. 83,000 have gone missing since WWII. You are more worried about the GDP than HUMANS being returned... to give families closure. NO OTHER POTUS EVER was able to do this ..NONE! All we got is a trickle. Now maybe more families will get answers...
Why am I so involved?? You ask.?? I wore my first POW-MIA Bracelet upon RETURNING to my Unit in Vietnam... 1970. I still wear it..and the man on the bracelet is still missing. I have been involved in this issue 48 years. I sit on the National POW-MIA Committee of one of our nation's largest Veterans Organizations. I meet with the Defense POW/MIA Accounting Agency (DPAA) at least once a year..(met with them about 2 weeks ago in Reno). I was privy of these returnees at that time, before the NEWS. You glanced over that like looking through the Society Page... You are one to grasp at anything to step on ANYTHING that Trump does, to satisfy yourself. I think GORE has given you enough info to re-look at that 5.2. Maybe that is a debatable "fact" but 83,000 is not so "debatable". I now wonder how you would have remarked had maybe one of those remains were to be one of YOUR family. No wonder we seem so "TRIBE'd UP". Enjoy your day... Hoping the best for 50-55 of our Service People's families... for a start. " Nice to see the servicemen return home..." :huh: .....Maybe the hairdo and small hands make for a better conversation. :-[ ..

lifefeedsonlife

Identity politics are political positions based on the interests and perspectives of social groups with which people identify. It's not just the 'left' . . . .
For small creatures such as we, the vastness is bearable only through love. - Carl Sagan

gore range

gore range

lifefeedsonlife

It's interesting that we have a "real world" example of change in what happened to the Soviet Union. It wasn't catastrophic, and (most) folks seemed the happier for it. Ironically - some folks I talked to there recognized that while the 'form' of government changed - the players remained largely the same. Obama didn't accomplish change because it's not about the Presidency. It's about the bureaucracy.

I'll give Trump some credit - he's calling out the bureaucracy and folks don't like it. He's not exactly draining the swamp - but he's put up some klieg lights surrounding it - and what some folks consider to be hallowed institutions are  revealed to be quite something else.
For small creatures such as we, the vastness is bearable only through love. - Carl Sagan

gore range

gore range

Re: Tell us how you hated 8 years of OBAMA and less than 2 years of TRUMP...
« Reply #40 on: August 01, 2018, 11:57:44 PM »
right-click on image, left-click on "View image", left-click on image to enlarge....

gore range

« Reply #41 on: August 04, 2018, 01:35:26 AM »
....racist bigot? :D
https://youtu.be/zOXdDnyS9AE

clp_lives

« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2018, 05:41:11 PM »
We have Trump and his tweets or we have Obama.  Who is causing more hate in this world?
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/aug/16/barack-obama-anti-racism-most-liked-tweet-ever-charlottesville

gore range

« Reply #43 on: August 04, 2018, 10:25:07 PM »

....thanx for asking.The factual reality is the GUARDIAN  is a UK daily paper with a documented biased moderate leftist political perspective........and NEWSWEEK, while once an informative slightly left leaning hard copy weekly news magazine, has recently gone over the extreme-leftist hate-Trump propaganda ]fake-news falls........a balanced perspective is presented by the standard bearer of the US anti-conservative petard waving ďAll the news thatís fit to printĒ and now anti-white racist promoting ďGray LadyĒ of 8th   Avenue -
if needed,  right-click on image, left-click on "View image", lrft-click on image to enlarge....

[/]
« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 08:48:39 AM by gore range »

gore range

« Reply #44 on: August 29, 2018, 09:28:05 PM »
....just a hunch-

....the orange-haired sexist, racist, homophobic, fascist, dictator's fault....MSWINDOWS users, to enlarge right-click on image, left-click on "View image", left-click on image.... 

.... in action....
« Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 12:37:13 PM by gore range »
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

A random picture
Sorry, you need to be logged in to view the gallery
Portal Management Extension PortaMx™ v0.957 | PortaMx © 2008-2009 by PortaMx corp.