Advanced search  
Recent posts
* CLP REPORT *
by gore range
[Yesterday at 08:23:50 PM]
The Trump Administration
by gore range
[Yesterday at 08:00:30 PM]
Tell us how you hated 8 years of OBAMA and less than 2 years of TRUMP...
by gore range
[October 24, 2018, 10:54:50 PM]
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Scooping the Herald on Greenville  (Read 1845 times)

Mr. Ripley

• Won't Go Away
Scooping the Herald on Greenville
« on: July 25, 2009, 03:08:18 PM »
Hi all,

I just took one of my very infrequent jaunts over to the Trib forum and happened upon a discussion on forum members scooping the Herald on breaking news stories.

The only reason that I see fit to comment on it here is that although I did not weigh in on the case of the Farrell woman who went missing, I was one of the first posters who presented facts on the Greenville situation. Included were the fact that there was a murder, the fact that two victims were assaulted, and the fact that the victims were father and daughter were all posted by myself. Morbid Angel's myspace info was also on the money.

I only take issue with being lumped together with the more reactionary posters in the Farrell case. The fact that I had both of the victims names when I posted the general facts that I did, and did not reveal them out of respect to those who love them, I feel was some reasonably responsible reporting...

Not upset, just setting the record straight. ;)

Mr R

BlackWidow

• Apparantly Not Leaving
Re: Scooping the Herald on Greenville
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2009, 03:06:24 PM »
Point is, the forum started the whole discussion that a murder was even commited in Greenville.
They were slow moving getting their facts until things started showing up on the forum itself.
Their loss.

Wonder if a reporter will be present during the upcoming trials or if the Herald will wait and only print what the District Attorney cares to tell them.

MorbidAngelSB23

• Runs With Scissors
Re: Scooping the Herald on Greenville
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2009, 01:08:13 PM »
yeah..........

I never did get my case of beer from them
Pages: [1]   Go Up

A random picture
Sorry, you need to be logged in to view the gallery
Portal Management Extension PortaMx™ v0.957 | PortaMx © 2008-2009 by PortaMx corp.