[Yesterday at 05:58:19 PM]
More on climate change
by Amidala
[December 11, 2018, 12:31:16 PM]
....bang bang....
by gore range
[December 04, 2018, 08:37:38 AM]
Pages: 1 ... 759 760 761 762 763 [764]   Go Down

Author Topic: * CLP REPORT *  (Read 2774803 times)

gore range

• Self Important Starfish
Re: * CLP REPORT *
« Reply #11445 on: November 07, 2018, 09:04:50 PM »
....the final days of the  HEY MARTHA forum ;) -

Bull

• Apparantly Not Leaving
« Reply #11446 on: November 08, 2018, 04:53:16 PM »
Wow that picture brings back memories.
While I wasn’t in it I meet pretty much all of the people in it.
I am sure probably none of you remember me, I was a was always the younger somewhat bashful guy that just kept to myself! 
While I a currently going though a divorce, I got married at the hotel and have many amazing memories there! My brother and one of his friends got married there because they enjoyed my wedding so much! 
I haven’t been to the park in over 5 years or more, but I sincerely hope I can get another ride on the Blue Streak another time!  It is a one of a kind and if something would happen would be missed by many. Unfortunately the Blue Streak alone can not sustain the park! 

IC2ITUC

• Won't Go Away
« Reply #11447 on: November 08, 2018, 08:28:29 PM »
....the final days of the  HEY MARTHA forum ;) -

BULL,  I forgot this pic of us on the Kaylee Bell (If I remember the accurate name of the boat ??).  Isn't it interesting that myself and all the others I mentioned, are in the back row of the boat in this pic which also INCLUDES Sir Gore !   Yes, those were the good years that we all shared together, supporting the Lady. I still miss the Park and all my new friends that I met and interacted with during those times when we were WELCOMED and APPRECIATED Volunteers and avid supporters of the Park.  I hope to go to the Park sometime next year and staying at the Hotel there which I also miss staying at.  GORE, thanks for the memories from this pic.
"There are few bargains in parachutes or healthcare"!  "The Mind is like a parachute, it functions best when open"!

gore range

« Reply #11448 on: November 09, 2018, 12:22:20 AM »
....with my living the retired GI life, it's your tax dollars at work  ;)

gore range

« Reply #11449 on: November 09, 2018, 12:23:58 AM »
….passed along by  the social media contingency-

…Kiddieland, new pavilion u/c-

Sno Cone Breath

• Definately Not Leaving
« Reply #11450 on: November 09, 2018, 03:58:01 PM »
what rumors?

jimmyt

« Reply #11451 on: November 10, 2018, 07:02:19 PM »
what rumors?
Someone that knew someone knew Lenny’s second cousins wife, and they posted on The Internetz that the tumblebug was beyond repair, needed a new center bearing, and they couldn’t afford the 50k bill, and the bug would never run again.....

Squirrels In Hats

• Definately Not Leaving
« Reply #11452 on: November 12, 2018, 02:37:29 PM »
….passed along by  the social media contingency-

…Kiddieland, new pavilion u/c-

Are the new structure poles anchored properly, or are they simply sitting in the dirt. In the grand scheme it shouldn't matter, but it's CLP and nothing surprises.

Also, this seems like an unnecessary expense...like one of those intended to keep EPACC staff on the payroll and the "management fees" charging.
"The idea is that there is a kind of memory in nature. Each kind of thing has a collective memory. So, take a squirrel living in New York now. That squirrel is being influenced by all past squirrels."  -Rupert Sheldrake

gore range

« Reply #11453 on: November 15, 2018, 07:47:13 AM »
re:

For those  readers messaging requesting for the related missing documented facts pertaining to the latest local press reporting-

....of pertinent note, while the Tribune article correctly reports park revenues were up slightly in 2018

....once again, the local press failed to report to local readers that the increased revenues are GROSS revenues, and the park and local media does not report on NET income (PROFIT).

GROSS revenue is ALL the money a business takes in on its operations, nor that GROSS revenues are not  the complete factual indicator of a business’ progress or success.

The standard business financial measure of a business’ performance NET revenue (PROFIT).

NET revenue (PROFIT) revenue is the business generated cash which remains AFTER accounting for operating costs, bills and expenses.

While the local press is indeed at least now reporting a noteworthy change that the park is now admitting it will be a while until the park is out of bankruptcy, which-

…. is inexplicably contrary to the local press’ earlier erroneous reporting that the part is making a profit and is exiting bankruptcy,

….the local press has yet to report to local readers of the park’s overall park’s officially self-reported documented financial circumstances.

A contrast and comparison of the available reported gross and net revenues over recent years:

The park’s continuing-to-increase accumulated net revenue (no profit) losses:

Based on the park’s own official self-reported figures, a current trend time-line projection:

The local press has yet to report to local readers that:

-per the park’s own court filing’s, the park’s most recently reported overall debt is larger than when the park filed for bankruptcy four years ago, even after the last of the recent final lakefront lot sales.

- per the park’s own court filings, the park officially stated it has not earned enough revenue on its day to day operations to be able to make its agreed to bankruptcy debt payments

- per the park’s own most recent court filings, the park indicates the park has missed making half of the quarterly bankruptcy debt payments the park agreed to pay since the park’s  bankruptcy plan was approved

- per the park’s filings and court rulings, the park is currently on its third extension for the time period for the park to file a final decree to close its bankruptcy case and end its continuing bankruptcy court protection against creditor’s efforts to collect on the park’s unpaid bankruptcy debts

-barring an unforeseeable significant improvement in the park’s reported revenue cash flow stream that the park will likely soon file for a fourth bankruptcy protection to hold park secure creditors at bay

- per the tax bodies’ attorney’s most recent bankruptcy court filings, the park has yet to pay off its agreed to back property tax debt

- per bankruptcy court rules, while the park is required to stay current on all bills incurred after filing for bankruptcy, the park failed to pay its 2017 sewer bill

-per court filings, the local sewer agency took action in court to obtain payment of the park’s 2017 sewer bill thru funds generated from the recent park’s Dollar General lot sale to satisfy the 2017 sewer bill

Of note, per the park’s most recent court filing on secured creditor debt, the park states it owes the Conneaut Lake Joint Municipal Authority, the area sewer provider, $605,680.89 of secured debt in unpaid back sewer taxes and fees, and states it owes  Erie business person Joseph Prischak, $770,898.23 in secured debt.

Tho, progress is made in small steps.

After the previous false propaganda statements erroneously reported in the local press, it is a rather refreshingly significant shift in park transparency regarding the documented factual reality.

gore range

« Reply #11454 on: November 17, 2018, 08:23:50 PM »
.... variations on shared HOMER SMITH social media seasonal pics-

IC2ITUC

• Won't Go Away
« Reply #11455 on: November 19, 2018, 12:21:56 AM »
LOVE the snow pics !  I miss the sleigh rides they had at the Hotel some years back. I know BLUEBOMBER remembers them!  I wonder if they still do that ?  I DO miss snow since living out of the area for years, but soon I will be going to 7 Springs throughout the Winter so I can welcome it back into my life!  To all my friends on here and fellow CLP bloggers, have a nice Thanksgiving with your family, friends, and loved ones.  Give special hugs and kisses to your animal loves for me over this Holiday Season.
"There are few bargains in parachutes or healthcare"!  "The Mind is like a parachute, it functions best when open"!

gore range

« Reply #11456 on: November 24, 2018, 02:21:13 PM »
...I felt the disturbance in The Force Wednesday  :'( ....

....condolences and prayer to the family; I am thankful for the privilege of trailing in the brightness of his abundant memorable smiles ...... 
Dec 15- Driving on the slab back east and and stopped in to visit a short spell  with Mrs. Weyel. No surprise, she brightened my holiday trek.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 05:56:04 PM by gore range »

IC2ITUC

• Won't Go Away
« Reply #11457 on: November 30, 2018, 08:01:38 AM »
I see in the Tribune that the Hotel has Karaoke on Friday nights.  If anyone has gone to it, can you describe the average attendance, how it is going over in popularity, etc.  If it is still going on next year, the "Doo Wop Kid" would be interested in attending sometime and trying some great doo wop classics. (sans any rotten eggs, tomatoes, beer cans, etc. thrown my way if I miss a few tones !)

gore range

« Reply #11458 on: Yesterday at 05:58:19 PM »
....the parking lot and concrete pad are in and they started erecting steel for the new Dollar General at Rt 618 and Reed Ave-

Pages: 1 ... 759 760 761 762 763 [764]   Go Up

A random picture
Sorry, you need to be logged in to view the gallery
Portal Management Extension PortaMx™ v0.957 | PortaMx © 2008-2009 by PortaMx corp.