by gore range
[September 18, 2018, 01:14:50 AM]
Sad day
by NightmarePatrol
[September 17, 2018, 06:50:14 PM]
No Topic. Anything Goes.
by NightmarePatrol
[September 12, 2018, 02:39:09 PM]
Tell us how you hated 8 years of OBAMA and less than 2 years of TRUMP...
by gore range
[August 29, 2018, 09:28:05 PM]

Author Topic: The Obama Administration  (Read 421593 times)

gore range

• Self Important Starfish
Re: The Obama Administration
« Reply #2055 on: January 05, 2014, 10:54:21 AM »
….I was a bit stunned yesterday to see this report suddenly surface up in the US media….

….Fallujah was one of the heaviest fought battles during the Iraqi war, costly the US aprx 190 GI deaths, mostly Marines….

….hardly reported in the Obama-fawning US media, the
warnings and concerns of such have been well known and reported elsewhere for several years now….

….now Fallujah has been taken over by Al-qaeda, ya, the same Al-Qaeda responsible for the 1993 terrorist attack on the World Trade Center, and the memory-searing Sept 11, 2002 airliner attacks on the WTC and Washington, DC killing near 3,000 innocent citizens….

….how many Americans have even a smidgeon of recollection of Obama going to Cairo University in June of 2009 to give what the White House hailed as
“A New Beginning”  in the US’s middle-east relationships….

"
Although I believe that the Iraqi people are ultimately better off without the tyranny of Saddam Hussein, I also believe that events in Iraq have reminded America of the need to use diplomacy and build international consensus to resolve our problems whenever possible," he said.
He said the United States needs to help Iraq "forge a better future and leave Iraq to Iraqis…
"

….less than 5 years down the road, currently,  the middle east is in flaming shambles post-Arab Spring, the Saudi’s, per them, have been stabbed in their back by the US, the Israelis cast aside to fend for themselves, with Syria an utterly ignored catastrophe with the UN recently reporting over 100,000 civilian deaths and now-

….Al-Qaeda has taken over in both Fallujah AND Ramadi in Iraq….

…..of course, it got me pondering what the cost is to Americans ….

…..however-

....clearly, I’m not the only one that is
stumped on the costs to Americans….

….remember when the press was tripping over themselves reporting on the anti-war war protests during the previous administration;

….not surprisingly, it got me to pondering the current numbers-

….during Bush’s 7 years of the war in Afghanistan, per icasualties.org there were 532 US deaths in the Afghanistan war….

….during the current administration’s management of the Afghani peace and current US supposed withdrawal, there have been-

….1,672 deaths of US service members, with a little less than a year remaining until US troops are withdrawn from Afghanistan….

….does cause one to wonder-

....where are the irate war protests?....

....where are the press reports daily prominently listing the number of US casualties?

….where is the contemptible revulsion that those charged of managing the war CAN NOT even begin to answer simple questions like how many GI’s have been killed?....

….but it’s 2014….

….and Mother Jones magazine says 2014 will be a better year for the President, with their reasoning being-

….it can’t get any worse….

….just can’t get any sillier….

….unless you were that GI who was the first 2014 US causality in Afghanistan this week, or

….a resident in Fallujah or Ramadi about to be whipped for having a satellite dish on your roof or sending your daughter to school….

NightmarePatrol

« Reply #2056 on: January 08, 2014, 03:22:20 PM »
If Obamacare was coffee

Û Small | Large

Janetplanet

« Reply #2057 on: January 10, 2014, 10:00:47 PM »
we have been invaded by bullshit
handle every stressful situation like a dog.  pee on it and walk away.

gore range

« Reply #2058 on: January 11, 2014, 09:28:34 PM »
....just a wild hunch here-

just more "no-different than in the past"/" ordinary status quo" BS ;) ....

bighair80s

« Reply #2060 on: January 18, 2014, 08:13:00 AM »
probably what he meant to say was;

"if you like your privacy, you can keep your privacy"

"this space for rent"

NightmarePatrol

« Reply #2061 on: January 18, 2014, 08:27:36 AM »
That's funny!

bighair80s

« Reply #2062 on: January 18, 2014, 08:36:50 AM »
oh, i almost forgot... cool news, mr bh got an order from the Navy. Trident Refit Facility. the really interesting thing is the po/contract that, for a normal company would be one page, was 15 pages!!  they navy contacted us way back in september for a quote, then proceeded to guide us along the channels to be a supplier. i have never seen so much red tape and paperwork in all my life.

i am thinking i am beginning to understand the backstory of what is in store for the health care industry. there is no way that kind of expansive bureaucracy wont affect the end product. only the end product in that case is our healthcare not a package of inert tooling.

i dont bother too much griping and complaining anymore about this stuff. people believe what they want, i guess.mainly now just bracing for impact. 
"this space for rent"

gore range

« Reply #2063 on: January 28, 2014, 11:14:08 AM »
...just a hunch-

....ain't gonna hear about this in the SOTU tonight:

"
    Friend —

Earlier this month, because of what you did, it became illegal for insurance companies to discriminate against the up to 129 million Americans living with pre-existing conditions. Young Americans are able to stay on their parents' health care plans as they get on their feet, and we can now know that our insurance companies won't put lifetime caps on our coverage.

You should be so proud of that. That happened because you organized, you talked to your friends and neighbors, and you chipped in what you could, when you could, to elect Barack and a Congress who supported his agenda.

Today, I'm asking you to do it again.

So before Barack gives his State of the Union address tomorrow, chip in $10 or more and help protect Obamacare:

https://my.democrats.org/State-of-the-Union

Thank you so much,

Michelle
"
[/]

bighair80s

« Reply #2064 on: February 13, 2014, 08:32:41 PM »
"this space for rent"

gore range

« Reply #2065 on: March 09, 2014, 03:17:06 PM »
...what the dyed-in-the-wool-blue Obamster supporters are crying  about over their self-spilt soup-

..... “The Irony of Obamacare: Making Inequality Worse.”

gore range

« Reply #2066 on: April 24, 2014, 01:08:53 PM »
it just can't get any sillier:

lifefeedsonlife

« Reply #2067 on: April 24, 2014, 05:59:57 PM »
The Meme forgot - 'Media mouthpiece for the Progressive Agenda'
For small creatures such as we, the vastness is bearable only through love. - Carl Sagan

gore range

« Reply #2068 on: April 25, 2014, 08:38:53 AM »
...imagine that-

….what the race baiting NEW YORK TIMES,  the Brian Williams-es, the MEDIAMATTER  "we do not have a liberal bias", lying-is-flying  media IS NOT SHOWING YOU, DOES NOT WANT TO SHOW YOU  about that white racist desert- SOB Cliven Bundy:

Cliven Bundy (Full) Controversial Remarks April 19, 2014 Small | Large

Jayhawk

• Won't Go Away
« Reply #2069 on: April 25, 2014, 04:15:37 PM »
He keeps referring to "our" constitution and wrapping himself in the flag of the government that he doesn't recognize. Now that's cotton-pickin' silly.

A random picture
Sorry, you need to be logged in to view the gallery
Portal Management Extension PortaMx™ v0.957 | PortaMx © 2008-2009 by PortaMx corp.