Unclassified > The War Room

Hacking Earth

(1/2) > >>

NightmarePatrol:
I don't know about anyone else, but this just scares the bejeebers out of me.

TiFeMb:
Remember the hole in the ozone layer?

The one that was supposed to fry us all?

Where did it go?

NightmarePatrol:
It's still there. In fact there's a few of them. There's no money to be made off of repairing it though. There is however money to be made from the "greening" of the everything from factories to automobiles. If there was money to be made in repairing the ozone layer there would be someone doing it already.

lifefeedsonlife:
Thing is - we're pretty myopic as a species and likely aren't considering the 200 - 300 year down the road consequences of the shit we're thinkin' about doing . . . .

Zipper:
"Scientists have proposed ways of intercepting solar radiation at every single point from the surface of the earth by whitening roofs or brightening the oceanís surface itself with tiny bubbles, to brightening low-lying and high clouds, to one of the most radical and discussed geoengineering techniques: adding particles called aerosols to the stratosphere. That technique has many names, but I like to call it the Pinatubo option, because it was influenced by the rapid cooling that follows volcanic eruptions."

Isn't that what people are calling "Chem Trails" now?

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ei=fGirS5T1EsH7lweb-JG2Dg&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&ved=0CAUQBSgA&q=chemtrails&spell=1

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page