Double E Ticket

Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Recent posts
Tell us how you hated 8 years of OBAMA and less than 2 years of TRUMP...
by gore range
[Today at 01:03:42 PM]
No Topic. Anything Goes.
by gore range
[Yesterday at 07:06:14 PM]
The Trump Administration
by gore range
[Yesterday at 05:34:00 PM]
More on climate change
by gore range
[June 20, 2018, 07:55:20 AM]
* CLP REPORT *
by clp_lives
[June 15, 2018, 11:34:15 AM]
....bang bang....
by gore range
[June 14, 2018, 04:51:35 PM]
Precision Pest (Jim)
by IC2ITUC
[June 11, 2018, 01:41:59 PM]
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tell us how you hated 8 years of OBAMA and less than 2 years of TRUMP...  (Read 438 times)

gore range

• Self Important Starfish
....ya left out being a typical problem-causing closed minded local (who rather ironically hasn’t resided in the county for a half a century now and who has traveled the world defending the freedom of speech with his life and chose to retire in an ubber- liberal nationally-ranked economically-viable, highly diverse major metropolitan city) and, who doesn’t understand or appreciate the value of being “salient”, -

....not to overlook likely being in the “basket of deplorables”....who is on public record  herein stating he didn’t support and didn’t cast a vote for the King Cheeto
in the election....but I didn’t vote for the ordained pant-suited savior one who was supposed to win the election ....

....yep, seems about right   :D

Lifetime

• Honk if you've not seen a gun fired from a Harley
LOL..so I guess facts put me in a pigeon hole. Seems many are controlled more by talking points than facts anymore.  :whoopdedoo:

ya, but I read you are limited and controlled  by your  mindset of paranoia  and 'They're Gonna Get Me, One Way Or Another.'  :D

gore range

....self-entitled deranged delusional denial works that way.

Lifetime

:rofl:
....self-entitled deranged delusional denial works that way.

Amidala

Let's see...it's well documented.. if someone posts an opinion, they are criticized by Gore.

If some posts an interesting article, they and their article are criticized by Gore.

If someone has a moral or theological basis for a viewpoint....

If they have no moral or theological basis for their view...

And on and on it continues... well documented.

Now I am using the word, criticized, but I am also referring to being laughed at, being mocked and generally berated for replying, participating, for existing, for thinking, for being. For trying and succeeding. For trying and failing.

Well documented responses to posts for over a decade. Hmmm..

Many lurk here, true, but don't participate, like it was years ago. Hmmmm....

A trend? Hmmm...

This forum is down to a handful of people who participate, from what it was, and from what Hey Martha was, years ago. That's sad, and the forum not much fun.

Having our human failings and inconsistencies constantly pointed out and thrown in back in our faces is very dysfunctional behavior, as I learned recently from a psychologist friend, whom, yes, I asked about such behavior.

Bringing up a post from 2016? Geez. You need to hike a 14-teener, Gore. Or go for a bike ride. Or talk to a stranger while eating your soup. Or donate soup to a food pantry.

Humans and human thought, even King Cheeto, are fluid. We ARE NOT consistent beings - we change with time, with needs, our adaptability, our brilliance and our stupidity, is what make us human.

So, dear, feel free to have at it. Laugh at me. Mock me. It's all well documented already but you're welcome to put more of your time into doing so.

gore range

....yes, dear. :D

Lifetime

gore range

....yes, dear ;D

gore range

A YAHOO NEWS report you are not going to see posted by the wheels-falling-off-their-wagon delusionally deranged....nor ‘reported’ on the deranged corrupted main stream drive-by fake news networks-

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

A random picture
Sorry, you need to be logged in to view the gallery
Portal Management Extension PortaMx™ v0.957 | PortaMx © 2008-2009 by PortaMx corp.