[December 15, 2018, 07:18:31 PM]
More on climate change
by Amidala
[December 11, 2018, 12:31:16 PM]
....bang bang....
by gore range
[December 04, 2018, 08:37:38 AM]
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 ... 73   Go Down

Author Topic: The Trump Administration  (Read 155668 times)

bighair80s

• Self Important Starfish
Re: The Trump Administration
« Reply #225 on: March 10, 2017, 09:23:44 AM »
Fwiw, google analytics stats for our unsophisticated business website shows the highest number of website hits come from Russian Federation. 

More to come?? 😳😳

I'd post a picture of stats page if I could figure out an image hosting service besides my google photos that would work here. 
"this space for rent"

NightmarePatrol

« Reply #226 on: March 10, 2017, 10:05:43 AM »
I use taxact.com FWIW. I'm very wary of using a lot of mobile apps that may contain sensitive information. The only thing I use use is Android Pay on my Nexus. When I find a place that is actually taking touch payments. The mobile world is still too much like the wild west in a lot of ways.

Our government can be really slow on the adoption of new technology. In fact it takes them years. they will dissect stuff down the most minute level before approving it. By the time it does get approved it's more than halfway to being retired and when it goes into production it's ready to be buried. It's also not so much the front end as it is the back end not being ready to handle these types of transactions. Then there's the issue of security and fraud. If someone got your critical information from your phone, which isn't that hard to do they could have a field if they got it for enough people.  I'm not necessarily talking about a hacktivist organization but hard core hackers that will take billions, launder it, lake it legit and retire nicely to a nice beachfront house.

As far as the "web traffic from Russia goes... that's a non issue as far as I'm concerned. None of it can be aggregated into anything meaningful. There's traffic that lands here to with people searching for trump and russia, specifically right in this thread.

Lifetime

• Honk if you've not seen a gun fired from a Harley
« Reply #227 on: March 10, 2017, 10:38:46 AM »
I don't look for speed at all from the IRS. I pay every year now. I make it a game...try to pay little of none. My point in this exercise is to not allow the Government the use of free money from me. I use the money I owe them by setting it aside in at least some level of interest bearing account. Refunds never include "interest" when THEY use your money. .5% is better than 0%. Don't forget... tax day is 17 APRIL this year.

gore range

« Reply #228 on: March 11, 2017, 07:28:58 AM »
"MY PHONE WAS WIRETAPPED" (….by the federal government under the Obama administration, and the tape released to the main stream media….)

“….oh, that could never happen…”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OP5btxyH7Y

NightmarePatrol

« Reply #229 on: March 11, 2017, 08:44:44 AM »
It's no secret the "No Such Agency" listens in on practically every phone call it can using their giant golf balls. Especially if that call is between the US and Russia. I would not be surprised if every phone call is in fact monitored in every government building, including the white house. The POTUS doesn't have the highest levels of clearance (except maybe GHWB) in the government.

Acctool

• Definately Not Leaving
« Reply #230 on: March 11, 2017, 04:02:53 PM »
Don't forget... tax day is 17 APRIL this year.

April 18th, actually ;)
2 Timothy 2:3-4

Lifetime

• Honk if you've not seen a gun fired from a Harley
« Reply #231 on: March 11, 2017, 04:52:13 PM »
Ahhh Emancipation Day in Washington DC...

Don't forget... tax day is 17 APRIL this year.

April 18th, actually ;)

clp_lives

« Reply #232 on: March 12, 2017, 01:45:00 PM »
So now the claim is Obama manipulated the jobs report and unemployment numbers were not accurate.  The only problem with the Trump administration claiming this is the fact that now if they are reporting it correctly there should have been a big jump in the actual number unemployed to correct for these 8 years of inaccurate reporting but surprisingly that was not the case.  This administration prays on the naive.
http://money.cnn.com/2017/03/12/news/economy/mick-mulvaney-obama-jobs-data/index.html?iid=hp-toplead-dom

Jayhawk

• Won't Go Away
« Reply #233 on: March 12, 2017, 04:01:41 PM »
Fake before, but real number now. Period.

It's hard to grasp how Trump could have created all kinds of new jobs in merely a month and a half on the job, part of which he didn't even have a labor secretary yet.

More importantly, the jobs number for the same period in Feb. has been within a thousand or two of 235,000 for the past couple years. But, of course, it was fudged back then but 100% accurate now.

BTW, the Labor Dept. survey literally polls something like 60,000 people every time. That's 60 to 100x the number of people sampled (typically 500 to 1,000) in a routine political poll. So the statistical accuracy is rather high

gore range

« Reply #234 on: March 13, 2017, 10:04:22 AM »
Re:

.…I suspect that those having actual paid attention to the  reported current events over the years know  “now” is not the “claim”.

[/]

clp_lives

« Reply #235 on: March 13, 2017, 10:19:22 AM »
Actually Trump was claiming right up to the election they are fake and at one point in the election said the real unemployment was 42%.  He was not just talking about 2012 but nice try.

Re:

.…I suspect that those having actual paid attention to the  reported current events over the years know  “now” is not the “claim”.

[/]

gore range

« Reply #236 on: March 13, 2017, 10:34:13 AM »
Re:

Fake then, fake now….

….period.

[/]

Jayhawk

• Won't Go Away
« Reply #237 on: March 13, 2017, 04:26:41 PM »
The subject was not Obamacare. It was Trump's claim that employment numbers were faked for 8 years but the same results today are genuine and awesome.

Meanwhile, Kellyanne Conway is putting tape over the keypad on her microwave so it can't eavesdrop on her anymore.

clp_lives

« Reply #238 on: March 13, 2017, 06:48:35 PM »
The job can't be fun for Spicer when you have to justify someone like Trump every time he opens his mouth or tweets.  Now wiretapping is really not wiretapping.  And apparently everyone will have wonderful health coverage really does not mean everyone.  As the old quote goes here, can it get any sillier.  With a clown leading this country I am not sure it can.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/13/politics/sean-spicer-donald-trump-wiretapping/index.html

gore range

« Reply #239 on: March 13, 2017, 09:56:31 PM »
Re:

….I suspect that to those actually having paid attention, it’s not hard to grasp at all.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 ... 73   Go Up

A random picture
Sorry, you need to be logged in to view the gallery
Portal Management Extension PortaMx™ v0.957 | PortaMx © 2008-2009 by PortaMx corp.