Advanced search  
Recent posts
The Trump Administration
by gore range
[Today at 01:10:36 PM]
* CLP REPORT *
by IC2ITUC
[Yesterday at 12:21:56 AM]
Tell us how you hated 8 years of OBAMA and less than 2 years of TRUMP...
by gore range
[October 24, 2018, 10:54:50 PM]
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 ... 66   Go Down

Author Topic: The Trump Administration  (Read 89961 times)

gore range and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Janetplanet

• Self Important Starfish
Re: The Trump Administration
« Reply #795 on: September 29, 2018, 09:49:41 AM »
If a woman had acted in the same manner as he did she would be labeled and dismissed as unhinged and hysterical.  Poor white man got caught being entitled and he is crying all the way to the senate telling them that it isn't fair.  What actually isn't fair here?
handle every stressful situation like a dog.  pee on it and walk away.

gore range

« Reply #796 on: September 29, 2018, 12:04:59 PM »
... Poor white man got caught being entitled and he is crying all the way to the senate telling them that it isn't fair. 

....noted....

gore range

« Reply #797 on: September 30, 2018, 09:04:42 AM »

....the Four Supreme Court nominees the “neutral” ALCU has voted to not support are :

Judge Bork,

former Supreme Court Justice Rehnquist,

current Supreme Court Justice Alito,

and now Judge Kanvanaugh.

clp_lives

« Reply #798 on: September 30, 2018, 10:14:12 PM »
Kavanaugh's neutrality sure was on display as he called out democrats by name in anger, yeah he would make a good lifetime appointment, not.  The boozer's anger is on display, but hey according to him he did not drink much.  :gulp: Admitting you have a problem is the first step.

bighair80s

« Reply #799 on: September 30, 2018, 11:02:10 PM »
We’re all drunks now too.  Not regular drunks, now mind, but violent raging angry drunks. 

Got it. 

"this space for rent"

Lifetime

• Honk if you've not seen a gun fired from a Harley
« Reply #800 on: October 02, 2018, 05:34:26 PM »
Yeow..... and this from a Catholic/Jesuit college.....Sexist, racist, ????? not to mention treating pigs bad....

Georgetown University “distinguished associate professor” Christine  Fair thinks all white Republican senators in the Brett Kavanaugh hearing  before the Senate Judiciary Committee ​”deserve miserables deaths.”
Oh,  and after they’re dead, the professor — who describes herself in her  Twitter bio as an “inter-sectional feminist, pitbull apostle, scotch  devotee, nontheist, resister” — thinks they should be castrated and fed  to pigs.
“Look at thus [sic] chorus of entitled white men  justifying a serial rapist’s arrogated entitlement. All of them deserve  miserable deaths while feminists laugh as they take their last gasps.  Bonus: we castrate their corpses and feed them to swine? Yes.” Fair  wrote on Twitter.

gore range

« Reply #801 on: October 03, 2018, 08:19:38 AM »

bighair80s

« Reply #802 on: October 04, 2018, 10:44:26 AM »
“ The last month has been a clarifying one. We have learned who in America believes in due process, presumption of innocence, and elementary evidentiary standards — and who does not.” 

-every sane minded human being. 

"this space for rent"

gore range

« Reply #803 on: October 07, 2018, 09:00:08 AM »
…. It is rather revealingly fascinating how decisions have played out, tho such is likely the description the hate-consumed, politics-of-personal-destruction left likely will utilize to describe the  hyperbolic weaponizing of their dual-standard victim-stance circumstances of self-entitled sour-grape consuming loser ignorance .

Last July numerous pundits on the right opined that President Trump should have selected a female, usually Judge Amy Cohen Barrett, a his replacement for retired Judge Kennedy’s SOTUS seat on the bench-

Now that Judge Kavanaugh has been sworn in as the new SOTUS justice, many pundits are likely just beginning to smile that a highly educated and intelligence professional woman, Judge Amy Cohen Barrett, is likely next in line for being nominated to any subsequent SOTUS opening, particularly so-

….given as the liberal ‘leadership’ and mob resistance have seriously and rather forcefully and publicly over-protested themselves into a strenuously constructed false ideological self-serving painted corner-

…it just can’t possibly get any sillier....

gore range

« Reply #804 on: October 07, 2018, 09:28:12 AM »
….and no time is wasted with the self-entitled dumb-assery deranged moving on  getting sillier-

gore range

« Reply #805 on: October 07, 2018, 09:49:49 AM »

gore range

« Reply #806 on: October 07, 2018, 09:51:52 AM »

clp_lives

« Reply #807 on: October 07, 2018, 10:16:39 AM »
I will just have to laugh when the Trump's blue collar union supporters finally realize what having a conservative majority on the supreme court means to workers rights and unions.  I really think some of his supporters don't realize the conservative message and push for corporations over workers until they are unemployed at 50 and have no health benefits.

clp_lives

« Reply #808 on: October 07, 2018, 10:21:13 AM »
The look of a family that realizes their simple life is over and they will not be able to go out in peace again.  I feel bad for how miserable it will be for his wife and daughters.  Similar to those conservative lunatics that have doctors and workers at clinics sleeping with one eye open at night waiting for their house to burn or shots to fire.

Brett Kavanaugh is sworn in as a Supreme Court justice with his wife Ashley and daughters. Chief Justice John Roberts administers the oath - AFP

Lifetime

• Honk if you've not seen a gun fired from a Harley
« Reply #809 on: October 07, 2018, 10:40:14 AM »
What I noticed...
While I was in Philadelphia a few weeks ago... I had ridden past the Union Hall for electrical and Construction Unions.... I noticed a BIIIIGGGGG sign on the fence in front "VOTE FOR TOM WOLFE". Then I remembered...
When I first heard of TW, he owned and ran a UNION Office Furniture Manufacturing plant in York PA..Sounds nice huh?..Well he SOLD the business to another and lo and behold... the new owner killed the union and... now get this...he moved the HQ to NJ for the tax break. Well TW came back and re-bought the plant... Hmmm sounds good huh?...welllll the plant is STILL NON-UNION and the HQ is still in NJ.... So be careful of WHO you think is good for the "Working MAN/WOMAN. "

To be clear... I worked in a Union Shop most of my working life...I was even a Grievance Man for that Union. I fought for our members and..NON members alike. You all know I am not a DEM and was always pissed that my Union Dues seem to end up backing any candidate with a DEM on their name... It left a bad taste in my mouth....but the ship was set in it's course.

Here is what I also noticed... when we were ever to go on strike... it seemed the only ones who had their income cut were the workers who actually walked the line...the upstairs officers of the unions continued to keep their income and perks...not ONE even volunteered to become austere for the cause... Hmmmm... I would worry about my house payment and other bills and yet THEY had no such worries except continuing THEIR jobs. Do I feel unions are a good thing? Maybe... but the membership % indicates more to the NO. Do I know the History of the Union I was a member of... YUP. and it is scary.
So do I worry about this administration and SCOTUS when it comes to UNION...not so much.... Life goes on.....

I will just have to laugh when the Trump's blue collar union supporters finally realize what having a conservative majority on the supreme court means to workers rights and unions.  I really think some of his supporters don't realize the conservative message and push for corporations over workers until they are unemployed at 50 and have no health benefits.
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 ... 66   Go Up

A random picture
Sorry, you need to be logged in to view the gallery
Portal Management Extension PortaMx™ v0.957 | PortaMx © 2008-2009 by PortaMx corp.