[May 19, 2018, 11:00:51 AM]
More on climate change
by gore range
[May 12, 2018, 03:14:38 PM]
No Topic. Anything Goes.
by gore range
[May 03, 2018, 01:13:28 PM]
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36   Go Down

Author Topic: The Trump Administration  (Read 37453 times)

bighair80s

• Self Important Starfish
Re: The Trump Administration
« Reply #480 on: April 24, 2018, 06:16:54 PM »
If anyone needs to berate an uneducated yokel with spelling and grammar  issues I can fill that need for you.  🙂  If you guys arenít careful youíre going to make me feel inferior to you all.  😛
"this space for rent"

Amidala

« Reply #481 on: April 24, 2018, 06:27:58 PM »
Never, BH! You surpass us all in compassion & caring!🤗

Amidala

« Reply #482 on: April 24, 2018, 08:18:33 PM »
"...human beings know..". Article from Sojourners about Reinhold Niebuhr and his Christian political views/philosophy, and his influence on Comey. Twentieth century philosophers and their views and influences in regards to current events is intriguing. I think Niebuhr's thoughts about how we deceive ourselves is way more interesting than the bit about Comey.

https://sojo.net/articles/what-comey-learned-theologian-reinhold-niebuhr-about-ethical-leadership

gore range

« Reply #483 on: April 24, 2018, 09:40:18 PM »
Ē...his public moralizing about Hillary Clintonís emails contributed to his falll...Ē

Amidala

« Reply #484 on: April 25, 2018, 08:22:47 AM »
What's the date on the RNA article?

clp_lives

• Won't Go Away
« Reply #485 on: April 25, 2018, 08:30:20 AM »
Trump won by 21% in this red state now this election it is only a 5% difference.  The tide certainly has turned and it will be an interesting mid-term for sure.  With Trump losing the popular vote this does not bode well for their party with swings like this, Va, Alabama and Pa.  In the not so distant past I actually voted Republican but this time they won't get my vote, and lots of changes will need to happen before they see it again.

http://www.post-gazette.com/news/politics-nation/2018/04/24/Republicans-win-a-closely-watched-special-election-in-Arizona/stories/201804240212

Lifetime

• Honk if you've not seen a gun fired from a Harley
« Reply #486 on: April 25, 2018, 10:02:17 AM »
Lady... you are the one who hasn't laid out your credentials...You don't even know what race I am... You want to use the F word... great...I live in a whole neighborhood of people who think that is SOOOO COOOOL...they range in age from grade school up to SS... I was taught different and told by my parents...those types of words are often used by people with limited vocabulary and ability to construct a conversation without them.

You want to know what I have done to help the FEMALES of our society??... You don't travel in my circle. I am a Veteran but not one that just talks the talk, I also walk the walk... everyday. I serve on the Veterans Advisory Board of our Local VA Medical System and I serve in the same way on VISN (Veterans Integrated Service Network). I serve in the Veterans Council for our Congressperson since the 80's. Yes... I do reports and do work on legislation... but let me lay this out so you might understand... I worked my MALE PRIVILEGED REAR to bring a Veterans Community Based Outpatient Clinic (CBOC) to our county. I worked my WPR off putting together a symbiotic relationship between our Community Hospital and the Clinic to have access to the Women's Center so our FEMALE Veterans didn't have to drive a long distance for FEMALE specific issues. This also encompasses a working program to enable FEMALE Veterans to have specific areas of Medical facilities to keep separate of the General users so they feel better about using the facility and open up with their issues of Sexual Harassment/RAPE at all levels while they were serving. I don't have the time and patience to lay out all that I do/have done (TO INCLUDE FEMALES) from making sure the services are there and utilized. In the military, we were ONE... wore the same color, ate the same food and covered each others REAR no matter of race creed color religion or ..... GENDER. I have done this for DECADES ...not when the issue was the "flavor of the day".  And yes.... I have done my best to PUSH hard on Legislation that helps FEMALE VETERANS. I am a Life member of the Disabled American Veterans and I serve at local, district, State (Dept) as well as National. I am on committees that have been assigned to me... by one of the FIRST FEMALE National Commanders of a large Veteran Org. ... Delphine Metcalf-Foster. Maybe you would like to Google her... She served in the Sandbox and was injured. She is not only Female but A minority.

You enjoy your life.... I will continue to do what I do and will not worry about a tertiary issue of a few "MISPELED WERDS". PICAYUNE

And YES, if you want intelligent discourse in a forum, you should use properly spelled words. That's why we have spelling in school. After all, I did spell "fuck" properly.. ;)

gore range

« Reply #487 on: April 25, 2018, 11:34:51 AM »

gore range

« Reply #488 on: April 25, 2018, 01:42:47 PM »

gore range

« Reply #489 on: April 25, 2018, 06:20:52 PM »

Lifetime

• Honk if you've not seen a gun fired from a Harley
« Reply #490 on: April 26, 2018, 08:41:41 AM »
And now Admiral Jackson has withdrawn his nomination for head of Veterans Affairs. I am sure we would have been better off with Dr. Shulkin but he, now, is gone as well. I had met with Dr. Shulkin a few times and found him to be a director that would have saved the VA...of which I agree and have been in the system almost 50 years. What I did worry about was that one of Shulkin's replacements was to be Peter Hegseth. That man I DO NOT trust. He was CEO of Concerned Veterans of America until his resignation in 2016. He pushed for the elimination of the VA until that date. He was under consideration of the Candidate Trump to be of some use so... he resigned CVoA to cover his rear. His past shows he wants a single system and if appointed, I think he would, once again, bring his sledgehammer out to finish the VA should he be considered. I have contacted my Senators on this matter and I hope Hegseth has been relegated to the "Never was" list. Just my honest opinion. Now we wait ...yet again. I do think we threw out a good man in Shulkin.

clp_lives

• Won't Go Away
« Reply #491 on: April 26, 2018, 08:44:44 AM »
Trump gets so much love among "friends" including the likes of Robert Kraft......  These leaks are rather revealing including the administration ones as well.
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/new-york-times-gets-audio-three-hour-confidential-nfl-owners-players-meeting-183554615.html

gore range

« Reply #492 on: April 26, 2018, 12:50:05 PM »
....it is often noted that it just canít possibly get any sillier.

.....just a hunch-

.....donít bet the kitchen microwave on it-

clp_lives

• Won't Go Away
« Reply #493 on: April 26, 2018, 03:47:07 PM »
It seems the pressure is getting to him, got to love it when he talks unhinged and incriminates himself.  Not sure though that we can see his red face thru all that orange.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/26/politics/donald-trump-michael-cohen-fox-and-friends/index.html
And they are already using his comments against him in court.  Did not take long.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-apos-fox-comments-already-160242675.html
« Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 04:04:16 PM by clp_lives »

gore range

« Reply #494 on: April 27, 2018, 01:40:02 PM »
Not sure though that we can see his red face thru all that orange.

....red face...all that orange....

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36   Go Up

A random picture
Sorry, you need to be logged in to view the gallery
Portal Management Extension PortaMx™ v0.957 | PortaMx © 2008-2009 by PortaMx corp.