[September 26, 2018, 04:55:42 PM]
Sad day
by NightmarePatrol
[September 17, 2018, 06:50:14 PM]
No Topic. Anything Goes.
by NightmarePatrol
[September 12, 2018, 02:39:09 PM]
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56   Go Down

Author Topic: The Trump Administration  (Read 66742 times)

bighair80s

• Self Important Starfish
Re: The Trump Administration
« Reply #780 on: September 17, 2018, 01:36:26 PM »
I’m mentally ill and dumb.  Heh.
"this space for rent"

Amidala

« Reply #781 on: September 17, 2018, 01:52:55 PM »
Yes, Dear.

gore range

« Reply #782 on: September 17, 2018, 03:52:38 PM »
I’m mentally ill and dumb.  Heh.

....you left out bitter clinging, Walmart-smelling, , bible-carrying, gun toting, racist, bigot, sexist, homophobic, hate-filled, Fascist, and basket-hiding deplorable :D ....

clp_lives

« Reply #783 on: September 17, 2018, 09:59:10 PM »
Having a son like this you know there is something seriously wrong with the whole family.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-jr-posts-meme-131626384.html
It’s weird how all non Democratic presidents in recent history are all mentally ill and stupid.  Not just garden variety mentally ill and stupid but more like “stark raving mad” mentally ill  and “rock with eye sockets” dumb.   :D
....reminds me of the Weather Channel guy fighting off hurricane force winds while we all catch a glimpse of two guys casually strolling in the background.  Heh.

clp_lives

« Reply #784 on: September 18, 2018, 07:53:56 PM »
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/30/6c/7c/306c7c1017f2690983250560fec20115.png

clp_lives

« Reply #785 on: September 24, 2018, 06:43:49 PM »
And now their may be 4....
https://www.thedailybeast.com/kavanaugh-may-face-4th-sexual-misconduct-allegation-report

I guess his statement may not be true anymore.  When one shows the courage despite conservative death threats, more do.
'What happens at Georgetown Prep, stays at Georgetown Prep,' Kavanaugh joked in 2015
Maybe his buddy Judge can testify or have them take a lie detector test like Ford did and passed.    Oh that is right, his buddy Judge can deny all he wants now, but put him under oath he risks jail time and breaking the law so he won't do it.

NightmarePatrol

« Reply #786 on: September 25, 2018, 05:47:15 PM »
There is a lot to dislike about Kavanaugh as well as Blasey Ford. Both seem to have a lot of skeletons in their respective closets. Yes, any administration is going to nominate someone for a seat on the SCOTUS that leans their direction. Kavanaugh is no exception.

I haven't much been a fan of Trump for reasons I won't go into, but on this matter he should have done his homework better. If you are going to nominate someone then they had better be as air-tight as possible. It's far to easy to dig up stuff on people, let alone turn most anything into a three ring circus. I'm not going to be judge, jury and executioner on this matter because it's not my place. However if it were up to me this whole thing would just be swept away if it could. But it can't so now we're going to be left with much raking, character assassinations, hyperbole and all the wonderful things the internet and the press will produce again and again. I've seen  Groundhog Day... more times than I wanted to. At least I think have.

Lifetime

• Honk if you've not seen a gun fired from a Harley
« Reply #787 on: September 26, 2018, 07:59:48 AM »
I hope we all take the time to remember the Clarence Thomas fiasco (Pubic hair on a Coke can)... or the Robert Bork nomination ... and even the Douglas Ginsburg nomination... might I add Ginsburg was honest enough to admit he smoke marijuana up to the time he was a Harvard Law Professor. That was His downfall... Each man also had spent years in the Judicial system and didn't hit a wall until nomination to SCOTUS. They were "good" enough to make judgement before...but not at nomination time to the SC. I do wonder where the outcries were at those times?

This will play out. We will see who did what to whom, when, why and where... as clearly as the muddied, sullied waters will allow us.

In all of incidents like this... I have come to wonder... WHO, in their right mind, would want to take a public position at ANY level?... Only ONE perfect person was created... he ended up with holes in his hands and feet and a spear head in his ribs and it was done by.... you guessed it... Government. So... in closing.. I would love to see notes in here from those in OUR forum who believes they, or someone they know, is "perfect" and willing to pick up the "flag" of public office or appointment...remembering that they can and will be "vetted" by those who may be much less than perfect. Good luck to us.
I remember a Doctor.... he was one of the BEST in his field. But... he thought himself a "Ladies man" even if his wife didn't think so. He hit on anything in tight pants or short skirt...but...he did his job well and saved many lives. I know this.... If the life of my loved one ...or even me... would have depended on this man... he would have been the one to put his hands in the vitals...regardless of his imperfection as a man. I hired a DOCTOR. This Doctor has now passed on... He had the power of life and death in his judgement, skills and hands. Sort of sounds like a Judge.

NightmarePatrol

« Reply #788 on: September 26, 2018, 06:49:00 PM »
Pobodys Nerfect. Period.

clp_lives

« Reply #789 on: September 26, 2018, 08:19:51 PM »
So why has his close buddy Judge drop off the face of the earth and was found hiding on a beach in Delaware?  Why hasn't he supported his close friend recently?  His writings of all the partying over the years sure do paint a different picture than what he tried to say about the pair now that Kavanaugh was nominated.  Subpoena Judge and force him to testify under oath like the accusers are doing / declaring as well.   It is kind of important to get it right before the vote, so do what it takes to find out the truth.

Lifetime

• Honk if you've not seen a gun fired from a Harley
« Reply #790 on: September 27, 2018, 10:43:20 AM »
Again..... Look at history.....Why did these people NOT come forward when he was appointed to various JUDGE levels????  Silence is deafening.... and NOW...they start crawling out... my oh my...has to make one wonder the reasons... I would have thought the recollections would have been "fresher" back then...
Here is a thought.... She has family on the East Coast that she visited not long ago..... and she had an assignment in HAWAII...yet she said she is scared to fly. Well....I lived in Hawaii back in the 70s and I certainly do NOT recall a tunnel to drive there.... Scared to fly so she said she needed 3 days to DRIVE to DC.... Hmmmmmm

So why has his close buddy Judge drop off the face of the earth and was found hiding on a beach in Delaware?  Why hasn't he supported his close friend recently?  His writings of all the partying over the years sure do paint a different picture than what he tried to say about the pair now that Kavanaugh was nominated.  Subpoena Judge and force him to testify under oath like the accusers are doing / declaring as well.   It is kind of important to get it right before the vote, so do what it takes to find out the truth.

NightmarePatrol

« Reply #791 on: September 27, 2018, 05:25:01 PM »
Let's all remember... this... is politics. It's a very high stakes game and there are "written rules" (sic) and more behaviorial suggestions than one can recite. It's also the very filthy game. BOTH sides take any bone they can get a hold of and try to spin it in their favor. They really don't give a rat derriere about how true it is or not. The more truth the better though.

Great example:

In 2011 Nancy Pelosi stated "The price of oil is at the doorstep; $4-plus per gallon for oil is attributed to two oilmen in the White House and their protectors in the U.S. Senate." Bush stated he doesn't set the price of oil.
The media grabbed that and took off running.

During the election Trump tweeted "“Gas prices are at crazy levels–fire Obama!”
Obama stated he doesn't set the price of oil.
More media nonsense.

This past May Chuck Schumer placed the blame of oil prices on Trump stating it was his fault.
Trump said he doesn't set the price of oil.
More media nonsense.

It's the same BS story, just with different characters. Sure there are some variations along the way, but it's all done like a magic trick, with good misdirection. What else is going in in DC that might be important the media isn't blabbering about?

clp_lives

« Reply #792 on: September 27, 2018, 06:11:35 PM »
Put the alcoholic Judge on the stand and force him to testify under oath.  He knows more than he is telling.   All the others are providing sworn statements but not Judge, that tells you something, the person closest to Kavanaugh back then refuses to testify.

http://time.com/5409033/kavanaugh-mark-judge-blasey-ford/
https://www.businessinsider.com/julie-swetnick-allegations-mark-judge-kavanaugh-elizabeth-rasor-2018-9
https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/100-kegs-or-bust-kavanaugh-friend-has-spent-years-writing-about-high-school-debauchery/2018/09/21/a8e0fe22-bb55-11e8-a8aa-860695e7f3fc_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.41243cbd07d9
The two of them are both not what they want you to believe.  The Republicans won't do it because they know the past including all that Judge wrote will come back to haunt them.

gore range

« Reply #793 on: September 27, 2018, 10:30:43 PM »

NightmarePatrol

« Reply #794 on: September 28, 2018, 06:37:01 PM »
Here's an interesting op-ed to read about the ugly side of this.
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56   Go Up

A random picture
Sorry, you need to be logged in to view the gallery
Portal Management Extension PortaMx™ v0.957 | PortaMx © 2008-2009 by PortaMx corp.