Advanced search  
Recent posts
The Trump Administration
by gore range
[Today at 09:33:54 AM]
* CLP REPORT *
by gore range
[August 05, 2018, 11:36:45 PM]
Tell us how you hated 8 years of OBAMA and less than 2 years of TRUMP...
by gore range
[August 04, 2018, 10:25:07 PM]
....bang bang....
by lifefeedsonlife
[August 04, 2018, 12:01:35 PM]
No Topic. Anything Goes.
by gore range
[July 07, 2018, 06:26:30 AM]
More on climate change
by gore range
[June 27, 2018, 12:17:55 AM]
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10   Go Down

Author Topic: ....bang bang....  (Read 5968 times)

Amidala

• Self Important Starfish
Re: ....bang bang....
« Reply #120 on: May 18, 2018, 01:08:39 PM »
Another school shooting in Santa Fe, TX.  As of right now, another 8 innocent lives lost. How tragic for those families, and for the future. Who knows what talents those people may have had to make the world a better place, whether its in science, the arts, inventions, or just being good citizens and good parents in the future. Or their progeny. I won't offer just thoughts and prayers. I will also vote for more gun control, particularly with regard to background checks, semi-automatic weapons and age-of-purchase for semi's,  and for more safety precautions to be taken in schools. ( I personally think that as public institutions, schools should have metal detectors, just as our courthouse does.) And for free parenting classes,  (because I think we need it. Many parents don't get what a child's basic needs are) at every level of child development (ie including pre-puberty, puberty and later teen years.) Even at my own taxpayer expense. I think those lives are worth every penny of my tax dollars.

As far as guns and gun clubs, let me put it this way. My father was a PA State Trooper. He used to take me up to the shooting range, not to shoot, but to dig up the brass casings from the hill behind the targets. I used to have fun pushing the target "thing" up and down. IT was heavy, and non-motorized. (This was in the 60s)

His guns were NEVER part of my life. He came home and the gun and holster were put away. He did not think his little girl needed to learn about guns AT ALL. I have never felt a lack of anything because of his attitude. I did get to fire his service revolver once, when I was in my 50s.  And that's all.

OH and a gunman was arrested at Mar-a-lago, who fired his weapon into the sky. Wonder what Trump will say about that. Imagine if guests had been injured...

Amidala

« Reply #121 on: May 18, 2018, 04:04:45 PM »

gore range

« Reply #122 on: May 18, 2018, 05:29:46 PM »
....just a hunch-

....somebody’s delusional cheese has slipped off of  their derangement cracker-

gore range

« Reply #123 on: May 18, 2018, 07:07:15 PM »
....just a hunch-

....it’s going to be the fault of and blame placed on the shotgun....

....it’s going to be the fault of and blame placed on the .38 revolver....

....any wanna start an office pool on how long it takes that story line to be ignored and buried by gibberish in the driveby media ?

[/]

gore range

« Reply #124 on: May 18, 2018, 07:29:32 PM »
....and so it begins....

....need tough guns laws ::) [/]

Lifetime

• Honk if you've not seen a gun fired from a Harley
« Reply #125 on: May 19, 2018, 07:03:05 AM »
Gore....

I hate to say it.... that sounds like the next targets..

Not the Kid and especially not his father for leaving his firearms handy to young kids in his home...

But... who was to know that the firearms would be stolen or.... even bought out of a trunk behind Walmart? We didn't know until later that they were his Father's.

So where do we go from here?? More gunlaws? Wouldn't have help if there is a second party (father) was involved... Outlaw Shotguns and revolvers...Yup that will stop the criminal.

We all know (from what MEMBERS of the LEFT have already been recorded as saying) the "slippery Slope is something they encourage with the end result... ban ALL firearms but for police and military. Oh... and have the next step... like this all day marriage screwing up my TV enjoyment.... be like Great Britain and now have to regulate knives and battery acid... No end in  :huh: sight???

and, as far as Hogg and his "crew", they are so "last 15 min." My family in Broward just want him, his ilk and the media to just move on. They want to get back to LIFE again...

Just let the families grieve and for those still in hospital... prayers from all of us. They got the guy or kid or whatever he is going to be categorized. Let the law do it's job ... we can politicize later.

....just a hunch-

....it’s going to be the fault of and blame placed on the shotgun....

....it’s going to be the fault of and blame placed on the .38 revolver....

....any wanna start an office pool on how long it takes that story line to be ignored and buried by gibberish in the driveby media ?

[/]

Amidala

« Reply #126 on: May 19, 2018, 09:03:02 AM »
The Sermon from the Royal Wedding today was the best part and is very worthwhile, IMHO, and apropos to the culture of violence in the world. It's Jesus' message.

https://sojo.net/articles/watch-bishop-michael-currys-royal-wedding-sermon

Amidala

« Reply #127 on: May 20, 2018, 01:22:37 AM »

gore range

« Reply #128 on: May 20, 2018, 09:25:37 AM »
re:

....brilliant commentary, from  down-under Sydney (Australia) –

....which, as credited at the end of the SYDNEY MORNING HERALD article, is actually a reprint of the original “all the news which is fit to print” Big Apple liberal daily-

....as contrasted and compared to the reporting on the day by another NY daily-

No mention in any of the three of the ban of knives, or-

.... the sickening spike in random acid attacks, in London due to-

....criminal assaults against defense-less citizenry, or

....the spike of British home invasions, by-

....minority hooligans in the relatively gun-free UK, or-

....the prevalence of gun-related crime and violence in the US is humiliating black-on-black crime in decades-old Democrat-governed gun free metropolitan areas.
[/]

gore range

« Reply #129 on: May 21, 2018, 02:50:24 PM »

....a snapshot of the politics of our ’culture of violence’

« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 08:38:06 AM by gore range »

clp_lives

• Won't Go Away

gore range

« Reply #132 on: May 22, 2018, 01:09:09 PM »

....one can certainly appreciate the alluring appeal of politically motivated  CNN’s “analysis” to the emotionally-driven disingenuous ignoring factual reality.

Lifetime

• Honk if you've not seen a gun fired from a Harley
« Reply #133 on: May 22, 2018, 02:59:02 PM »
Let's check out the different means of Violent attacks... knifing, acid, machete, clubbing... and then.... compare the population levels of each country... More info is needed and gun deaths divided between Suicide, Good shoots and Bad shoots... If you need to know the difference, maybe this conversation is not where you should be.. Cops kill bad guys with guns, Homeowners do the same ETC

gore range

« Reply #134 on: May 23, 2018, 01:57:47 AM »
Let's check out the different means of Violent attacks... knifing, acid, machete, clubbing... and then.... compare the population levels of each country... More info is needed and gun deaths divided between Suicide, Good shoots and Bad shoots... If you need to know the difference, maybe this conversation is not where you should be.. Cops kill bad guys with guns, Homeowners do the same ETC

....”the talk” in the flyover country of mid-America, intellectually morally light-years from the disingenuous left coasts:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KECWnrc6KKY
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10   Go Up

A random picture
Sorry, you need to be logged in to view the gallery
Portal Management Extension PortaMx™ v0.957 | PortaMx © 2008-2009 by PortaMx corp.