[September 26, 2018, 04:55:42 PM]
Sad day
by NightmarePatrol
[September 17, 2018, 06:50:14 PM]
No Topic. Anything Goes.
by NightmarePatrol
[September 12, 2018, 02:39:09 PM]
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Tell us how you hated 8 years of OBAMA and less than 2 years of TRUMP...  (Read 2719 times)

Lifetime

• Self Important Starfish
  • Honk if you've not seen a gun fired from a Harley
New Topic!!!!!! Come on folks... clear your throats and throw it out or.... up *S*

Lifetime

Come on Folks... You don't seem to hesitate in the other topics... here is on specifically for the rants... Come on...get it out of your systems....Door is open  ;)

lifefeedsonlife

I'm not a fan of Statism. I don't care for the Presidency and the power associated with it. I don't hate Trump . . . I'm indifferent to him - but I don't like the power he wields. I don't hate Obama either, but I didn't care for the power he wielded.
For small creatures such as we, the vastness is bearable only through love. - Carl Sagan

gore range

....sorry, old bean. I rather enjoyed the Obama years and, unlike the deranged sour-grapes/sour puss, hate-filled, spittle-splattering, snowflake, self-entitled, self-enabling loser libs, I harbor absolutely no hate what so ever against the never-did-produce-a-valid, unaltered birth certificate or college transcript, publisher-publicly stated Kenyan immigrant.

The inescapable impact of it all is the reason the orange-one was elected
el heffe was-

....the eight years of 'elections have consequences, I won, I have a phone, and I have a pen' Obama.

Not only did I find the eight years quite delightful, entertaining, and enterprisingly enlightening for the electorate, I'm rather looking forward to learning  what continues to be learned historically and continues to be ignored  the mainstream  Pravda-esque self-serving press.

It just can't possibly get any sillier.... :D   
....but just give it a few minutes ;)   
« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 09:03:56 AM by gore range »

gore range

re:
Not only did I find the eight years quite delightful, entertaining, and enterprisingly enlightening for the electorate, I'm rather looking forward to learning  what continues to be learned historically and continues to be ignored  the mainstream  Pravda-esque self-serving press.

....can’t help but think of-

“...if....you... like... your unauthorized.... illegal personal sever.... tucked away at your private residence..... to conduct official paid-for-by-the-people business......to avoid the requirements of the Freedom of Information Act.... then-

....you can keep your unauthorized, illegal personal sever in your private bathroom closet ...

....hidden away at your private residence....

....if.....you like.... your  unauthorized, illegal personal sever tucked away at your private residence....

....being hacked by dubious parties to access government classified information illegally contained on your sever....

....and dubious parties.... against which....

....I did..... little to nothing to guard against hacking your illegal sever....

....hidden away in your  bathroom closet at your house....

....you can not only keep your illegal sever....but...

....place the blame on... the orange-tinted, racist, sexist, misogynist, homophobe.... for not accepting the results of the alleged hacked and the election President Clinton....er...Secretary Clinton had stolen from her....”

....gotta love those eight years :D .... 

clp_lives

An administration that has no compassion and is hell bent on undoing anything Obama did, just because it is Obama even if it means going against the Republican way / business mindset.  Just look at tarriffs or for example the majority support tight environmental regulations, Democrat and Republican alike but Trump is in deep with coal and Murray so he ignores all the rest.  All politicans lie, Trump just has them daily and they are well documented.  "It's the demcrats fault kids are being separated from their parents".  To add how about having a bully as a role model.  That really helps the kids today, those being bullied and all the suicides, and supporting the bullies themselves because our president does it so it must be OK.  Trump is not a role model either party should want.  Last I checked 99.9% of us were from immigrants.  How things would be different in this country now if Trump were leading us back then when my late relatives got off the boat.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/18/politics/immigration-trump-congress-family-separation/index.html

gore range

....hyjacking sour-grape delusional losers in total self-entitled deranged denial....

gore range

....the delightful both-feet-in-their-hypocritical-lying mouths irony of the Obama eight years of their self-entitled loser chickens coming home to roost....

Lifetime

Hmmm let me get this right.... We are separating parents and children...Right? Ok just follow me here. We are doing this because ...the parents broke our laws and are being processed and the children are placed in the care of our Government. Hmmmm...now let me just go through this process but..
I am a parent (just say)... and I have 2 young children... I decide to do and sell drugs and commit a theft while under the influence ( no harm to anyone but myself?). I go to court... sentenced to saaaaay 2 years. What happens to my children? Do they go to prison with ME??? No relatives to take care of them... Sooooo...."placed in the care of our Government". This tells me we either treat OUR Citizens as good or as bad as those who broke our laws and NOT a Citizen.

Both parents knew better than to break the Law of the land and yet we are bitching about "Separating children from Parents"????

What am I missing??? Treated alike yet one is a citizen and the other...NOT....

Amidala

Children of convicted criminals are not put in cages in detention centres in the US. 

If you read the article I posted on the other thread, you will learn that people have broken laws to come to the US for as long as people could get here, and esp since the establishment of the US. Which, in the history of humankind, is not that long..242 years since 1776. A pittance in the history of mankind.

( I have been alive for about 26% of US history...and I'm not ancient.)

Possibly even YOUR immigrant ancestors broke laws to get here. Possibly.

But, evil exists everywhere. I am sorry that, as a nation, we have stooped so low with regard to both immigrants and children...well, it is globally embarrassing.

This nation, particularly the Industrial Revolution, was built on the backs of immigrants, legal or otherwise, and it is tragic that we can't find a more humane solution especially for the children.

And you know, as well as I do, that SW PA, including Sharon and Pittsburgh and Johnstown and Uniontown were all built on the backs of European immigrants in the coal, steel and coke industries.

Your ancestors as well as mine.

gore range

...not missing one little factual detail what so ever, Life  ;)

Lifetime

I found this interesting... whole lot of the word TEMPORARY and maybe sources of the "KID IN THE CAGE". Seems it is, yet again... the story of the blind men describing an elephant...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/06/19/fact-check-border-detention-children/716016002/?utm_source=feedblitz&utm_medium=FeedBlitzRss&utm_campaign=usatoday-newstopstories

Lifetime

I think the Immigration Act of 1924 stopped the Willy Nilly access through our borders and actually set up... Yup... QUOTAS from specific countries. And yes... Western PA was built by Immigrants that worked Railroad, Mining and Steel. The industry needed people with the want to work hard and build families... My Father put 44 years in Shenango Penn Mold... An immigrant Greek who was able to work and care for a family, buy a home and sent my sister to college... He couldn't do that on a job in Greece and fishing paid squat. Some actually came legally to have a better life and NOT expect to live on the handouts our country gives so freely now.... For the most part... the Industrial revolution was built on the backs of all immigrants but... almost entirely VOLUNTEERING to do that work to make life better for their family. And that was when FAMILY was CENTER in their lives. My Father NEVER regretted sweating in the Iron Foundries as long as his family was taken care of...BY HIM... a proud man.  So many will think I am "BLUSTERING" but I write what I do know... call it what you want.

Children of convicted criminals are not put in cages in detention centres in the US. 

If you read the article I posted on the other thread, you will learn that people have broken laws to come to the US for as long as people could get here, and esp since the establishment of the US. Which, in the history of humankind, is not that long..242 years since 1776. A pittance in the history of mankind.

( I have been alive for about 26% of US history...and I'm not ancient.)

Possibly even YOUR immigrant ancestors broke laws to get here. Possibly.

But, evil exists everywhere. I am sorry that, as a nation, we have stooped so low with regard to both immigrants and children...well, it is globally embarrassing.

This nation, particularly the Industrial Revolution, was built on the backs of immigrants, legal or otherwise, and it is tragic that we can't find a more humane solution especially for the children.

And you know, as well as I do, that SW PA, including Sharon and Pittsburgh and Johnstown and Uniontown were all built on the backs of European immigrants in the coal, steel and coke industries.

Your ancestors as well as mine.

gore range

ya, but I read you are limited and controlled  by your  mindset of paranoia  and 'They're Gonna Get Me, One Way Or Another.'  :D

bighair80s

ya, but I read you are limited and controlled  by your  mindset of paranoia  and 'They're Gonna Get Me, One Way Or Another.'  :D

Well, both of you are males, Caucasian,and presumably privileged.  Which I’m told makes you racist,[insert vernacular here]-phobic, and generally responsible for everything bad in the world. Oh I forgot...you are probably sexual predators. 

You seem to enjoy your life despite all of these moral failures and this makes you especially deserving of loathing from the enlightened. 

The ideology of the enlightened requires you repent but this is not enough, you must self loathe,deny yourself, and preach the approved gospel to be worthy. But you will never be worthy, you are bad to the core.   This gospel is presented as  parallel to another gospel but upon closer scrutiny bears no resemblance to the original as constituted.

In a nutshell you are either going to hell or your going to be run there on a rail by the “good people “because you have no idea how terrible you are. 

Does this seem about right? 😦
"this space for rent"
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up

A random picture
Sorry, you need to be logged in to view the gallery
Portal Management Extension PortaMx™ v0.957 | PortaMx © 2008-2009 by PortaMx corp.